Author Topic: Do I have gyne? (PICS)  (Read 3690 times)

Offline twister00

Alright, so around 2 years ago I developed a lump under my right nipple. It came about a week after one of my friends gave me a titty twister. That was also the first year I masturbated and a little bit of semen came out. So, I'm gunna give it a guess this was the time I began puberty. Now, 2 years later, I have lumps under both my nipples, plus lumpy tissue in the skin on my chest. Do I have gynecomastia?

Offline moose88

• Posting Member
Looks like it, but you may be a lucky one and still grow it out as you are quite young.

Offline AZ54321

• Posting Member
why did you need to tell us that you jerked off?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
people ask a lot, they assume the two are connected.  they're not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is common in my family, at a family pool party you would stand out because you have such a flat chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

i didn't answer your question.  yes you have it, non-severe, but enough to be noticed by others and an annoyance to you, no matter how big worse cases are in comparison, they don't matter. 

Offline thetodd

No-one is going to notice that jesus hed have to be standing directley next to them facing sideways with his top off. Hes a young lad hes not going to have the chest of a gladiator

Dont worry about it, by the time your 18 id imagine that slightly puffy nipple will have dissapeared
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
the mistake i made a teenager was that i got scared and never spoke to anyone about it and was in denial about it. i put on weight b/c i felt that a bigger belly would make the breasts look smaller.

i was a fool. a total fool and am paying the price today in the form of a severe gynecomastia + obesity.

1. talk to your parents, consult a doctor - keep the situation under check.
2. look to build muscle (reasonable according to your age) and more importantly DONT GET FAT like i did. less fat + more muscle = higher testostorone --> this is the hormore u need as a kid in puberty to help you grow out of gynecomastia.

This is useful advice keep it in mind. I wish someone told me this when i was your age.

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
I swear I just don't get it.  So many times I see pics on here and I just don't see anything.  I know I know to each his own but wtf.  If you don't have a sculpted chest you have gyno?  You like fine to me kid.

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
I swear I just don't get it.  So many times I see pics on here and I just don't see anything.  I know I know to each his own but wtf.  If you don't have a sculpted chest you have gyno?  You like fine to me kid.

this

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
i agree with the 2 posts above me, you dont seem to have it.

its just that my gynecomastia began in a similar way as a kid, whereby my nipples started swelling a bit and the rest is history. i took the wrong steps to prevent/reduce it. i hope you don't make the mistakes i made.

having said that, yes, you shouldnt worry too much about your condition. you are fine. its a normal thing at this age.

enjoy your life, be healthy.

Offline Spleen

Looks pretty ordinary.

Offline headheldhigh01

one more time, with emphasis.  if you still don't get it, read the second motto in the bottom of my post block: 

yes you have it, non-severe, but enough to be noticed by others and an annoyance to you, no matter how big worse cases are in comparison, they don't matter. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024