Author Topic: Surgery with karidis done on November 2017, pre and post op pictures available  (Read 8757 times)

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
If it was me I'd shave it before the op! It can only help and might give him a clearer view on what he's working on!

I'd also suggest doing it due to being able to take the bandages off easily! It's just another thing you don't want to be worrying about!

On the day of the op... I found I caked down once I actually got to the room... you'll be able to get settled and stick on skysports news or something that gives you some normality!  I was probably at my most nervous as I walked into the hospital and asked about checking into my room... but I definitely relaxed more as I got to my room!

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Hmmm it's a difficult decision I will have to make about shaving my chest the hair is not extremely bad and I have never shaved it before the only thing preventing me from shaving it is that I have never shaved it before and I don't want to start shaving it for the rest of my life I just cannot be arsed so wanted to keep it natural lol

I am actually a pharmacist so I understand all the risks etc involved with this procedure but it is human nature and I am still very nervous! Ha 

Just over a month for me now to get this surgery I have paid the deposit need to get my bloods done next week.
For the next month up until surgery I am going to train like a beast so I can get in the best shape of my life before surgery to give me every chance of recovering best post op.

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Williamb how long has it been since u had the surgery and what condition is your chest in now? How would u describe the change are u fully happy with the operation? Any things you are not happy about i.e. scar tissue, inverted nipples creases or unevenness? Etc etc

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
No I'm completely happy! 10/10 for me! Put it this way... if for some reason someone I went back in time before the operation and the price had doubled... I'd have it done again!

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Coming up to a year since I had it done!

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Legend cheers for that.
I will get some post surgery pictures up soon for anyone that wants to follow this journey as it may help others deciding to go ahead with surgery.
People that have had surgery and even big had surgery please comment to give your pros and cons of surgery...

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Im here, following! Good luck to get your desired result. 

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey Pharmacy

Its November, on what day do you have your surgery? Please post some pre op pics so we can follow progress.

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Hi Paul yes I have my surgery next week on Tuesday. I will try post some pre pictures soon

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Lool im not Paul : )) Good luck man and keep us posted, ok? Thanks!

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Haha yes sorry crytallis, I will do brother, getting abit more nervous now anyone with some kind words of experience or wisdom regards to the whole procedure including in particular post op care would be appreciated

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Hi guys it is 4.40am and I cannot sleep I had surgery yesterday morning and I will post some pre pictures soon. 

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Here is some pre surgery pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024