Author Topic: Training after surgery  (Read 9659 times)

kicka

I bought the body for life book a couple of years ago stonecold.  I am using a personal trainer at the moment.  He says that the people in the pics probably use a personal trainer three times/week, have perfect diets and use chems to get them where they are.  I followed the plan for three months and go nowhere near the results those pictures seem to imply!

Body shape comes down to genetics.  Pardon the pun, but I have worked my t*ts off the last two years (ok, the diet has always been a problem of mine) and am only beginning to see the kind of body shape I'd like.

But yes, I am all up for mutual support in getting fitter with anyone else that's up for it.

ye its all down to genes ive heard i only need look at a steroid and i put on a stone! lol

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi Kicka,
How's the training going? Any further forward with the Nhs brigade?

kicka

Training is good kidda i just got back from the gym, i i aint done any more courses lately so no big weight diference after the initial boom!! im going back on in a few weeks
the nhs well
i got a letter yesterday that made me laugh my male thingy off it was from an endocrologist and he said my test level is two times higher than when i saw him last year last june it was .7 now its 14
he said this was great news and underlined the reason why i should refrain from anobloic steriods! only thing is i used em right up till 2 weeks b4 i saw him!!
Still this is good news as i was told if he perscribed me test and it did nothing there was a sharp knife with my name on it ,so i can only guess if my test is fine and so far as the nhs is concerned has been for a while then its time to get the sharp knife out!!!  :P

Oh i also told them next time i went in id have no fat on my chest so they could see the gland that i want removing! (fed up of excuses about concave nips and the like)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 11:54:11 AM by kicka »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024