Author Topic: 2 month update  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Wednesday coming is 8 weeks since I had my op and I thought it was about time I posted an update. (its been a pretty hectic past few weeks at work so sorry for the gap).

I have been healing well since the last post - getting sensation back gradually. My left side has a bot of a hard lump underneath the nipple, but thats to be expected I guess since I had a good bit of bruising there so not terribly worried. I wear the vest at night bit not any more during the day and am still keeping up with the massage. The right hand side is going well. Its maybe a tiny bit of excess skin around, but again - compared to what it was, i am not too worried about it. The bruising has gone completely and the scars are hardly noticable.

Its been so great over the past few weeks - i have ben feelingmuch more confident in t-shrts, jumpers. Usually, I had to wear a vest with everything to cover things up, but now I don't have to. people have been saying to me how good I look and I went shopping a few weeks back and bought some new shirts etc. it was good not to have to worry about my moobs sticking out. for the first time - my belly is bigger than my chest, but at least I know that is something i can fix with a bit of hard work.

Some pictures below but overall - am well happy...its wicked!!!!!
 Thanks to Dr benito.

;D ;D ;D

Offline outertrial

Excellent results mate. I had the lump under the nip too, also on the left side. Its gone away now though.

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
After a few months right?
Its hardly noticable...

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
Looking good mate. I've got my surgery this Wednesday (31st) coming and your post fills me with more confidence. A small lump is nothing to worry about when you look at the finished results. I will be having surgery with Dr. Benito and I will post pictures of my results as soon as I get back. Wish me luck.

Here are my before shots

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,11770.0.html

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
They very best of luck to you!!!! You will be very well looked after there and on your way to recovery pretty soon.

keep us informed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024