Author Topic: NIKE PRO VENT VESTS  (Read 6100 times)

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
GET A V NECK THEY ARE BETTER UNDER TSHIRTS THAN ROUND NECKS £22 BARGAIN GET EM FROM jd sports or jjb

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
are you working for Nike or summit?  every other post seems to name drop those vests :P

you say you have been working out for 18months in gym, is that the total length of time to date?  Your body looks in good shape, and this doesnt seem like very long to get such great results!  (gives me some hope at least :) )

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
hey i am only 16 well 17 in july m8 and i have been training for 18 months this month i only tell ppl bout the vests becos they work and trying 2 help others and i train 5 days a week every wek without fail i use 2 b quite fat tht is y i first started but any 1 can do it u jus av 2 have the will power

cluey

Thanks so much for the info mate, Im gonna run off to the Nike store tomorrow to try these out. I was planning on getting some vests from ebay (US)..im in Australia btw. But this seems like a much easier option.

I also train hard (5-6 days a week) and everything is solid except for the stupid chest part :)

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
its fukin annoying isnt it m8 i train like a fukin animal make gr88 gains and it doesnt go away they r good m8 try emm out let me kno how u get on :D :D :D :D :D :D ps get a v neck m8 easier under t shirts :D

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
u look so funny in ur pic... i cant stop laughing
and u talk like a twat too :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024