Author Topic: Hard chunks after a week..who else had this?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline guistar

• Posting Member
I've swelled up some now although all the bruising seems to have gone. Now I'm just concerned that all these hard chunks of what I assume is scar tissue have formed. They appeared after about a week and now it's 3 day's later.  This kind of took me by suprise so I'm hoping some other people will be able to give me their experiences with this.   I'm sure some people had very little of this but for me there was a ton of lipo involved. It feels like big chunks of jagged muscle.  Can anyone else that had this let me know how it went?
  A few people have mentioned it but some say it's normal and goes away while others flip out and say your screwed. lol. 

Offline guistar

• Posting Member
 What a difference a day makes. It feels better and the hard stuff feels like it's starting to shrink a bit. Feels like my chest is made of lego and covered in fluid.

Offline seoulbrova

• Posting Member
im having this issue as well.  i know it has to be from the surgery because i didnt have it before and it wasnt caught during the mammogram.

hope it goes away.

Offline papillon

• Posting Member
I had surgery 2 weeks ago and I'm seeing the same issuse .. under my left nipple there are 2 soft lumps that become quite prominent when I lift my left arm up

And to the right of my right nipple there is a BIG and I mean big (atleast 1" x 1.5") ROCK like thing under my skin slightly portruding to the right making my right breast shape really weird

I'm also worried that the surgical cuts in my aerolas aren't going to heal properly as they cuts have healed (90%) but the rift is quite clearly visible

I'm worried about this scar tissue nonsense because it's so severe and because I had no idea to expect it .. my main fear was having a big dent in my chest (well I got one of those too but it's mild and as such doesn't bother me much) but no one told me about the scar tissue and what a big issue that is after these type of surgeries.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024