Author Topic: Pills - your experiences  (Read 7319 times)

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Hey guys

I was wondering if any of you have tried 'diet aid of questionable value'? I've read about some people having some rather bad side effects but wanted your opinion.

Also, I've just come across this http://www.--.com/

Anyone bothered to read it and if so, was it useful?

Cheers

Offline okay

wouldnt work for me to much gland

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
I've been using 'diet aid of questionable value' ('diet aid of questionable value'.com)...That definetly doesn't work, just a bunch of herbs and green tea extract found in any fat burner...Even after using 3x times a day my fat wasn't even reduced. I say darn em.

...Someone editted my post  :-\
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:38:28 AM by King_V »

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Ordered some ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value', hope it works, will keep you all posted!

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Ordered some ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value', hope it works, will keep you all posted!

Hey, I ordered like 5 bottles from them but after 3 months they never got a round to sending them and I had to go for a refund. When I've tried to ask them what was the problem they would bot respond...Just saying beware.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Were they quite co-operative giving you a refund or did you really have to push it?

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Oh, thats the thing they gave me a refund as soon as i requested it...It was just infuriating that they wouldn't explain the reasoning behind the delay - Nothing to lose I guess, go for it.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Mine arrived today! Bloody quick shipping for me! Took the first capsule about 30 mins ago and I'm not dead, so a good start.

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
Take some pictures now so you can know if there was any progress!!! Even a tiny bit..!

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Ok, been taking the pills for a few days. No serious side effects as of yet. I have had slight problems getting to bed but I think that could be due to the fact i have really important exams coming up over the next few weeks and am stressed with revision! Obviously no changes in fat/gyno yet but it says on the website to give it a couple of weeks anyways at least. But to my relief, I haven't started having convulsions, tremors etc which some people have had with 'diet aid of questionable value'. Will keep you posted and will try to sort out pics soon.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
is this guy dead?

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Yes, this message is from the grave, I'm slowly decaying but my moobs are still hanging in there.

Offline steve172

• Posting Member
just an FYI...that lose man boobs site is a crock.

They send you a diet and some basic gym excercises...that's it.

Offline aa3337

Hey,
I started using Ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value', 2 pills a day, 3 weeks ago. No change whatsoever as yet.
I would like to know what equium has to say since hez been using them for much longer.
Dude, please keep us posted.
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024