Author Topic: 3 weeks post-op PICS  (Read 2677 times)

Offline sLaCk540

• Posting Member
Hi, i had my op 3 weeks ago, it was lipo and incision.
left side is recovering faster than right side.
when I touch my right side, it feels hard.
I am worried, my chest isnt what I want it to be, flat.
Thanks!

Pre and post op pics
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 12:12:37 PM by sLaCk540 »

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Give it time man. Its only been three weeks. From what I've read over and over on here, it will take at least a few months before you start seeing "final" results. I wouldn't pass any judgement on your results until at least 3 months post-op (thats what im planning on doing) I know thats much easier said than done, but hey, how long have you had gyne? Whats another couple months?

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Take it easy man, you have tons of healing waiting for you. You look definitely better than before and this is the most important thing.
Good luck.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline sLaCk540

• Posting Member
Thanks for your support
Im taking 3,000mgs Vitamin C daily and using a product called "thrombocid" against hematoma to help my healing.
Im worried because Ive seen different pics of 3weeks post op and they dont have a lot of swelling like I do.

Thanks
I´ll take more pics in 1 week.

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
Dude,
3weeks is NOTHING!!!! at this stage, watching your chest day by day, week by week, is like watching a pot boil...it never seems to! your chest will change so much in the next 3months, so don't worry, just follow aftercare advice from your surgeon, and give it time.

good luck

Offline MSJ108

I am 3 and 1/2 weeks post op and have same exact "hard" feeling in the chest. Its normal scar tissue and swelling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024