Author Topic: Puffy Nipples and the nipple/areola  (Read 5954 times)

Offline blackcaesar09

• Posting Member
I guess that every case is different, but in my case of puffy nipples the nipple isn't visible when relaxed(its hidden, not inverted or anything). The only time I can clearly see nipple is when i'm cold or any type of sensation causing it to tense. When GRS is performed well and fat and enough gland is removed will the nipple always be present, will it now stick out normally?  How does gland effect the nipple itself? Does the areola or skin shrinking have any effect on the nipple? If any doctors can comment and/or members who experienced this issue are welcome to comment.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Can you post some pictures? I don't understand what you mean by the nipples being hidden when they are relaxed.

DrBermant

I guess that every case is different, but in my case of puffy nipples the nipple isn't visible when relaxed(its hidden, not inverted or anything). The only time I can clearly see nipple is when i'm cold or any type of sensation causing it to tense. When GRS is performed well and fat and enough gland is removed will the nipple always be present, will it now stick out normally?  How does gland effect the nipple itself? Does the areola or skin shrinking have any effect on the nipple? If any doctors can comment and/or members who experienced this issue are welcome to comment.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia is a subtle contour deformity that many men do not like.  For most, the thin muscle under the areola flattens and shrinks the areola.  However, this muscle structure in men and women is designed to present the nipple for a baby to latch on.  For some men, stimulation makes the nipple stick out more.  Removing fat and gland behind this structure can flatten its contour at rest, but when stimulated, these patients may still project as the muscle contracts.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

Offline blackcaesar09

• Posting Member
Thanks Dr. Bermant for the explanation on about puffy nipple gynecomastia! I'll post some pictures so that members can have a better idea.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024