Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 1653 times)

Offline maybemaybe

• Posting Member
Hey

It's been 2 weeks since I had lipo and gland removed (2g from each side, 500ml fat)

What I'm concerned about is the left and right is quite different. My left side is completely flat, no puffy nipple. My right side is so far really disappointing. It still looks like a man-boob and looks like it did before....... wearing a tshirt ie there's still a pointy bit that stands out, I'm feeling pretty gutted. The nipple is slightly out of place compared to the left and there's a hard raised band under the skin from my nipple to the side of my chest about 8cm long. plus it generally seems bigger in volume so I'm wondering if the surgeon didn't quite take the same amount out each side. Anyone else had this?

I keep telling myself i have to wait for healing process to fully finish, but surely it's not normal to have such a difference between left and right??

Another thing it still looks like the breast fat exists round the side of each pec, which doesn't look good aesthetically, especialy with the left pec now totally flat at the front. I discussed in the consol about him taking fat out under the arm to help with this, but I don't think he has, it's not sore at all and it looks the same as before. Yes i know i could go to the gym and reduce the area of fat, but this was meant to be done already.

Another Q....How long does it take for bruising to go? I wana go swimming but dont want to be stared at in the changin rooms with a black and blue chest!

I'm not coping with it well at all. I didn't save and spend all that money for this, I try not to look at it and not think about it as I get so upset and angry. I go back to see him on 6th Nov. 

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
hey friend

i dnt want to dissapoint u.  this is my personal exp.  i had lipo+excision done 9 months ago.

as like eveybody i was expecting a flat chest.day 3 chest looked perfectly flat. day 7 when my stiches were removed i clearly noticed that right side was a bit bigger than left.

i asked the surgeon but he said its swelling...and askd me t wait for 3 months.

now its almost 9 months..still it looks like a crap.  the surgeon argues that it looks perfect.

i dnt know wt a surgeon thinks wn doing the surgery..  we pay more and do research to locate the best surgeon..but still if they do this kind of crapy job...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y do we go with surgeons profile....better go for a surgeon who is ready to discuss openly smthing with us..

after all its our money and health...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024