Author Topic: reasons to give at work  (Read 3545 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i just had my upper/lower and flanks lipoed, will start work next week, i was wonderign whta reason should i give at work for the garment and so people are basically careful while around me.

any ideas/inputs are appreciated....
thanks!!

-- Desi
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Why do you need an excuse?  you can wear whatever you want under your clothes man.  They won't notice it anyway.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline desi

• Gold Member
my work involves some field work and some light lifting. they will notice i am not that fast, and questions are bound to pop up.  8)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Tell em you're sore as hell and if they're noisey and ask why (I hate people that gets all in your shit) tell em either you just started workin out (and if you ever worked out you'd know you're chest will be very sore and stuff after benching some weight) or tell em you hit your chest on somethin.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i have my upper / lower abs and flanks lipoed.... maybe i can say i have abckache?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Oh sorry man thought you had gyno surgery! 

Ab ache nah that wouldn't work.  you could say that you have a really bad stomache and you be moving as fast you use to or you can still say you ran into somethin like a door knob or something like cause i have hit my sid on that shit before and it REALLY HURTS ;D!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Just tell them that you had a medical/surgical procedure done which left you a bit sore. It is all they need to know, Skip all the details.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yea!!  I'm glad I don't have a noisey boss are friends that just keep asking questions stuff!

What did you tell your boss paw paw?  (if you had one at the time)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Just tell them that you had a medical/surgical procedure done which left you a bit sore. It is all they need to know, Skip all the details.

thing is, most of my colleagues are good frnds, we have known each other in the office for a vey longtime... i just want to make sure they dont get too physical .....

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member

thing is, most of my colleagues are good frnds, we have known each other in the office for a vey longtime... i just want to make sure they dont get too physical .....

I hope yall don't be playing football in there huh?  :D

Ok, now just tell em you don't feel well and you don't feel like playing or being touched, and they're your friends so they should understand.  But with the whole friend thing i totally understand cause I was kickin it with some of my friends and we all was laughing and my friend tapped me in my chest haha.....and yes it did hurt even though he barely tapped me.  I was 2 weeks out also!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm the old man here at the age of 72. I've not had surgery.

While surgery has been around a long time, modern methods have been around for only about 20 years. Older methods were not very satisfactory.

I was in my 50's before surgery became acceptably safe and effective. By that time, my priorities had changed. I sometimes now joke that if I had the money for surgery I'd probably use it as a down payment on a sailboat instead.

Congratulate yourselves on being born at just the right time. Your surgical option is better than older generations could have even dreamed of.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Oh ok.  I understand.  Yep we are very fortunate.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024