Author Topic: surgery in INDIA...ONLY liposuction....?  (Read 1329 times)

Offline uza1902

• Posting Member
HI joined this life saving forum six months ago......and because of this forum i went through operation.....well my problem start from puberty...as a puffy nipple...mild....but it get worst in last six month....both in size and shape......i don't know why as my hormone profile completely normal according to my endocrinologist <checked 3 times>....he refer me to a surgeon....mch plastic surgery and lymphologist...now i am 10 th day post operative...only liposuction. under general anesthesia...although some amount of gland present around my  nipple ....it is very much less puffy than before...he first told me that there will be a scar around my nipple...but during operation only liposuction was done....may be duty to less amount of gland....but  i am satisfied with result....as there is no scar and i am wearing what ever i want ...some questions for seniors and specially for doctors helping us ....will it come back as some glad left behind....for how long i have to wear the compression garment he only advice for three weeks..will it affect healing if i not....and should i go for   gym as mild swelling is still there around nipple..thanks in advance i will post my pre and postoperative picture  soon...sorry for bad English...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024