Author Topic: My situation!  (Read 4626 times)

Offline JollyToker

So yeah, I'm 15 and have mild/moderate "puffy nipples (lol)" which is the "gland" underneath my nipple, right?
Summer will be coming up soon which means EMBARRASSMENT for me, I will be going to the beach etc and I'm afraid flicking/touching my nipple just won't suffice anymore.

What are the options?

Not surgery, I am 15, my parents probably could afford it but they'd have to work extra hard plus we're planning on going on holiday to a HOT country which means taking my top off.

My build is pretty average for a 15 year old and I'm 5'8 not fat at all, pretty athletic.

I don't want some stuck up doctor stating "surgery is the only way, GIVE ME £3,000 and I will fix it, (but it may come back!!!)"

Background info: I've had this condition since I was about 12, I remember feeling a tiny ball in my nipple and it has grown since then and has remained the same since for about 2 or 3 years.

I do smoke green sometimes, like on the weekends and I have heard this will make the condition worse, but only with heavy usage (i.e. daily use).

What do I do?!

All help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member
Do you have any pictures?  That might help with giving you an honest opinion.

As for me, I had my surgery when I was 14.  I'm not sure if I rushed into it, but I'm not satisfied with my chest now.  Make sure you know without a doubt that you want the surgery.  It can help tremendously, but sometimes the outcome isn't exactly what you wanted. 

But post a picture or two.  I'd be happy to tell you straight up what I think man.

Offline JollyToker

thanks for the reply, here are the pics (sorry for bad quality!):

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/dsc01159h.jpg/

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/dsc01167zm.jpg/

http://img411.imageshack.us/i/dsc01165i.jpg/

They look normal enough when I flick/touch them or I am very cold.

What do you guys think? Is there any medication besides surgery that will fix this?

Thanks.

Offline WolfParade

• Posting Member
Like mine was. You gotta do the surgery man. I suggest ASAP, you won't regret it.

DrBermant

So yeah, I'm 15 and have mild/moderate "puffy nipples (lol)" which is the "gland" underneath my nipple, right?
Summer will be coming up soon which means EMBARRASSMENT for me, I will be going to the beach etc and I'm afraid flicking/touching my nipple just won't suffice anymore.

What are the options?

Not surgery, I am 15, my parents probably could afford it but they'd have to work extra hard plus we're planning on going on holiday to a HOT country which means taking my top off.

My build is pretty average for a 15 year old and I'm 5'8 not fat at all, pretty athletic.

I don't want some stuck up doctor stating "surgery is the only way, GIVE ME £3,000 and I will fix it, (but it may come back!!!)"

Background info: I've had this condition since I was about 12, I remember feeling a tiny ball in my nipple and it has grown since then and has remained the same since for about 2 or 3 years.

I do smoke green sometimes, like on the weekends and I have heard this will make the condition worse, but only with heavy usage (i.e. daily use).

What do I do?!

Subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia contour can interfere with a natural male look. There is a Thin Muscle Under the Nipple And Areola that will flatten puffy nipples when stimulated. Unfortunately, once this muscle relaxes, the contour of the tissue under the skin shows again.

Gynecomastia that has not resolved by 2 years usually will not go away by itself. You can find many examples of Teenagers and Gynecomastia Surgery here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline JollyToker

What are the options?

What do I do?!

Subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia contour can interfere with a natural male look. There is a Thin Muscle Under the Nipple And Areola that will flatten puffy nipples when stimulated. Unfortunately, once this muscle relaxes, the contour of the tissue under the skin shows again.

Gynecomastia that has not resolved by 2 years usually will not go away by itself. You can find many examples of Teenagers and Gynecomastia Surgery here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

I live in the UK, is this covered by NHS? Because I am certainly not paying a doctor thousands of £££.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024