Author Topic: 1 month post op.. CONCERN! HELP!  (Read 2556 times)

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
Well guys I get my surgery done one month ago (lypo only). Here there are some photos. I can see that the left side seems to be bigger than the other one, Is it about scar tissue? I touch it and it's soft, but not as soft as other parts of my chest... I really don't know what to do... Opinions?..

Ok, I just figured out that I cannot post the url of my photos, if someone knows how to do it let me kwow please, I'm really really concern!!!

hammer

First of all you are not very far out from surgery! You may need to give it more time to heal!

As for posting pictures, if you want to direct us to a different web site you will need to replace something in the address such as write "dot" or leave out www as you can't post the actual link.

You can post the picture with the actual post as long as it isn't to big by just adding attachment at the end of the post.

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
Here is the url photo. where it says "dot" replace it with a "."

img407.imageshack.us/img407/6144/fzfm(dot)jpg

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
still doesn't work

post pics

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
First of all you are not very far out from surgery! You may need to give it more time to heal!

As for posting pictures, if you want to direct us to a different web site you will need to replace something in the address such as write "dot" or leave out www as you can't post the actual link.

You can post the picture with the actual post as long as it isn't to big by just adding attachment at the end of the post.

Thanks for your attention, I'd already posted the url photo below, Let me know what you think

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
still doesn't work

post pics

Man, copy and paste the url and replace "(dot)" into a "." and it'll work

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
my bad, i put an "a" in there....lol

u look great man! congrats on your results...

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
you sure? Didn't notice the left side is bigger than the other side?

hammer

I have to say that you look fine too!

I will also go back to what I said in my first post, give it time!

Stop thinking that there should be instant gradifacation! Good things come to those who wait!

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
Thanks for your support guys, I've already gone to the PS. She told me it's about scar tissue that will disappear in some months... I have to be patient, if it doesn't disappear, I'll go into corticoids injections with the risk of skin and adipose tissue atrophy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024