Author Topic: Surgery with Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr. in T.J.  (Read 2713 times)

Offline secondtime

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my upcoming surgery experience with Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr. which is scheduled in a couple weeks.

I am 32 and had originally had surgery about 7 years ago with Dr. Sanders in Encino.  I was very happy with the results from Dr. Sanders and he did a great job.  However, there was always a little bit of gland left and the contour was still mildly feminine.  It was a huge improvement compared to before surgery and I was content but in the back of my head I always considered having one more surgery to try to improve a couple of the things I was still unhappy about.  

Well after recently going through a divorce and finding myself dating again I have decided I need to improve my self image.  My mild gynecomastia being one of those things and I also have lipomas which I am very self conscious of.

After doing some research I found Dr. Caloca's office in T.J.  I e-mailed several questions and I always got a response directly from the Dr. and I was impressed with what I heard.  So I eventually made an appointment for a consultations with Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr.  During the consultation I was again impressed by the Dr. so I went ahead and scheduled the surgery, which will take place in a couple of weeks.

The reason I chose the Dr. I did is because of the proximity to my location (I'm in S.D.), cost, and I felt comfortable with him during the consultation.

I will answer questions as I have time, and I will definitely do a post op. follow up post with pictures included.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:21:00 PM by secondtime »

DeeDubStyle619

i live in sd too. Isnt it sketchy down there right now?

Offline secondtime

Well I had the surgery on Friday (10-1-10)!  I don't think it's sketchy down there if you mind your own business and aren't a member of a drug cartel :)

I will post a very detailed follow up once I can take my bandages off and see my results.  I will say that I was highly impressed with Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr.  This is my second surgery, the first being 7 years ago with Dr, Sanders in Encino, so in comparison with my original surgery, I would say the level of service was much higher with Dr. Caloca.  Again, I have not yet seen the results but I have been very happy so far by the ease that everything took place and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Caloca. 

I will post more including photos in a couple weeks!

Offline secondtime

I couldn't help but take a quick look!  I am VERY happy with the results and the results by far exceeded my expectations!  The pain at 6 days post op is similar to being a little sore from the gym and there is no visual bruising to speak of at this point. 
Dr. Caloca did a very good job.  I will post pictures soon so you can see what I am talking about.  But basically he achieved my highest hopes. 

Pictures to come, I promise!

DeeDubStyle619

Ill check back

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024