Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17436 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

...I believe that there are hormonal changes that can influence these things.  Regardless of any gender issues I might have, the fact remains that I have breasts and a bra helps me.  Bras are for breasts and I have them.
Absolutely and that is what we're talking about.  Of course, this is a topic that isn't easily addressed when one feels obliged to defend one's masculinity.  As John noted on another thread, it is those of us who have lived with elevated estrogen our whole lives who have needed to come to terms with it.  Men whose bodies have changed as a result of medications taken later in life are aghast when breasts begin to appear.  Here our conversation has been fairly narrowly focused... we have breasts and for the sake of comfort we need to consider wearing brassieres.  That is a fine place to begin, but an honest conversation will include comments like yours.  For you, wearing the dress is more than being comfortable in your body.  I would say there is emotional comfort for me when I wear a brassiere.  It just feels right.  Sharing that here is a relief.  I sit on the feminine side of the gender continuum and appreciating my breasts seems to be part of that for me in the same way wearing that dress feels natural for you.  So be it.  This is about SELF acceptance, not simply acceptance of breasts.  Who we are, how we express ourselves, how we care for our bodies are all part of the same package.  Can we be fully who we are?  Can we be fully alive?  That is what we're working toward in these conversations.  It is much more than "you need to wear a brassiere because you have breasts like a woman."

Offline Busty

I like needing to wear a bra like a woman does.  And I enjoy checking out other women the way a woman, and differently from how a man, does. I compare her bust to mine,  consider what she is wearing and how it works for her, and think about how it might work for me. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
nothing wrong with that , I do the same thing

Offline Johndoe1

Truth be known, I bet many of us do.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

I also believe that I have given more thought to and know more about bras than many women 

Offline Johndoe1

I also believe that I have given more thought to and know more about bras than many women
I know I do! My females who know have told me!

Offline Busty

We always hear that statistic about the high percentage of women wearing the wrong size bra. I never would wear the wrong size bar, as it would neither feel nor look good.   Yep, all too often when I’m checking out another woman, I will think, oh, goodness, that bra does not work at all for her   

Offline Johndoe1

I suspect the wrong bra size has to do with many things. Women's mom's will tell them what size they think they are and they never change. Or a big box store will not have their size and put them in a bra that's close but not right. And many get hung up on the letter. They have been told a bra over a C cup is huge. So they buy to the cup size and not the band size. And some just don't know better because they won't find out because they hate bra shopping so much. 

Sad actually.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
my wife is like that, so was my first wife. both always wearing the same old bras. I have mentioned to this one that she needs some new ones

Offline SideSet

Rich meier, your wife is good with you wearing bras?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
yes and bladder control womens panties daily even when we go out

Offline 42CSurprise!

I read this SidSet and find myself wondering who in your life that is not part of this thread knows about your affection for wearing pretty brassieres.  You've mentioned that like me, you live alone.  Are there any friends or family with whom you talk about your journey with breasts and brassieres?  Especially given the fullness of your bosom I imagine folks are aware of your breasts.  Do you talk with them about your reality?

I've spoken with a few friends and even showed two women friends what my breasts look like in a brassiere.  They were impressed...  I don't really go into my affection for my breasts or pleasure in finding an attractive brassiere but the fact I wear a brassiere from time to time is known.  How about you?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
my late wife excepted it and bought my first bra and panty set for x-mas. wasnt too long before I out grew that bra . I tried one of hers and fit good so I started buying my own. ended up with mire bras then her.I also started wearing womens jeans and shorts except when working and with out the bra and panties. when I fot remarried , the new wife commented that I need to wear a bra.I aways went swiming without a shirt, beach pool and cruises.the firdttime I went swimming at my step faufgters pool she commented to my wife that my breasts were as big as hers.. I also heard people commenting about my big nipples.later on i said to my wife that my breasts wre sore so she said get a bra so I did. now the first thing when I get up bra goes on.I dont flaunt it or advertise it but if someone does or feels it which has happened a few times . dont care

Offline SideSet

Rich Meier, thank you for sharing those experiences.  I can relate to such comments and suggestions.  Interesting how some women, like your step daughter, compare their breast sizes to ours.  Of course, then their next step is easy.  We would feel and look much better in a bra just like they feel and do.   And if we have large feminine nipples, like you and I and women do, then a bra is also essential for our modesty. 

What you shared about comments you received at the pool reminded me of an experience I had as a young teenager.   We had an extended family swim outing.  I was swimming topless like all the other boys when my uncle commented quite loudly for all to hear that I need to wear a bra. My mother was there, and I expected her to stick up for me and reprimand her brother, but instead, she laughed and said I was probably the same bra cup size as her.  

I almost expected, and almost even wanted,  her to get one of her bathing suit bra tops and have me put it on. It would’ve been nice to be covered up like that. I remember when this was going on, I had the strong impulse to hold my hands in front of my breasts,  you know, the way a woman or girl does when she is caught bare breasted, feels vulnerable, and wants to preserve her modesty.   However, I had the awareness to restrain myself because I knew that would just bring more attention and ridicule. 

By then,I had been teased  about my growing breasts for quite some time, the most common being told I needed to wear a bra.  When my breasts had first started developing, I was oblivious, and when they started becoming obvious and the teasing began, I was in denial.   I had progressed to embarrassment and shame, but never really thought of the suggestion that I need to wear a bra or something I should act on. 

However, when my mother said we were probably the same bra cup size, that started me thinking about wearing bras. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
thank you for the comment. and  I was and still am a 46c. she is small frame so that can give you an idea if what size she is. I had been told a few times even before I remarried that I needed a bra if i was sitting out shirtless. as has been said by amany here just go with the flow and dont let it bother you. I dont know if you go to the beach but I have seen other men much larger than me that should and need to be in a bra. in fact both wives have made a comment,he needs to be in a bra. I just let it pass and laugh to myself. always wondere what either would have said if I wore a bra top to the beach.where i used to go there was an issue with women wanting to go topless. i always wondered if they would tell me to put a top on or a bra top.. i always said to my self if that was the case it would be a bra top.. ot always gets me,.  women have to cover and we dont the case where we went to the US supreme court and they ruled the city had the right to say cover up but for women only

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024