Author Topic: Surgery on steroids  (Read 18801 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

exactly what are you wanting to know?

when you come off cycle - yo uhave no natural test and your HPTA - hypothalimus petuetary testies axis is totally screwed.  youv'e stopped the exogenous test so the only hormone in your body is oestrogen - girlie hormone - BAD!

that's why you get gyno following a AAS cycle.  it can also take months for your natural test to recover so it's imperative that you run post cycle therapy PCT

ninja  ;D

It's a rhetorical question. I asked it solely to produce an effect not to elicit a reply. (didn't work as well as I had hoped for)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
What is gynecomastia.org  coming to ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 02:47:06 PM by vaio »
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees
Funny you say that vaio, read the 'Faith' thread, especially the end... :o

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well done you have drove me away because I can spend my time more productively elsewhere helping people and not having to put up with such feeble minded crap.  

Great. Cya!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

hypo i suggest U SHUT THE FUC#*@K UP BEFORE I COME BACK TO THIS BOARD AND RIP UR AS@S APART LIKE I USED 2 DO!

LOL!  :D :D :D

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

lol u can keep repeating that....u have NO idea about the subject of steroids or its effect on the human body....u only know what u see in the media and find on ur stupid anti-yahoo sites....look at the media, their so stu##pid that they picture steroids taken IV instead of IM! anyone who takes 2ccs of oil to the vein will die yet the media shows steroid users injecting like this...lol....how many direct causes of steroid use deaths? 0...how many of alcohol? millions upon millions....shu@@t the fuc@@@ up and learn what u say....oh and didn't the entire BOARD ask u to leave? they did! and u wrote like 10 posts that u were gona leave ect and NO ONE asked u to stay...now that the older members have less time to go on this board, u come back and start teachin cra@p to younger members....do everyone a favor and disappear or don't ever bring up a subject u know nothing about

Dude, I remember that! Funny as sh|t!!! He kept threatening to leave like he was gonna deprive the board of his marvelous presence.

Thanks for bringing that up NJ... that was a funny memory.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Hey NJ, Pump & Hypo.  Do any of you guys know what effect testosterone has on the endocrine system?  How about the pituitary or leydig cells? Just curious. Thanks guys.

I do. If FUX IT UP!!! haha!!!!

Offline jc71

What is gynecomastia.org  coming to ::)

Hey vaio, I agree, it's getting bad.  If I didn't know any better I'd think you were starting shit with me. That's probably not the case though huh?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 06:58:55 PM by jc71 »

Offline vaio

Hey vaio, I agree, it's getting bad.  If I didn't know any better I'd think you were starting shit with me. That's probably not the case though huh?

Why do you think I am starting shit with you???

Offline vaio

You know what I think all this biatching is about.
Its that time of the year. The Spring is here. The warm weather. Gynecomastia sufferers cannot disguise their gyne anymore by wearing thick clothings. Everyone is upset and angry. SOOOOO, they come on the boards to pick fights with people about stupit things to let out there anger.

Offline vaio

Heres another post with Hypo's behavior. Read at least the first page. See how he starts talking to me like I am some dead beat off the street. He talks down to me like I am an idoit.

like when he says
"the facts have been pointed out to you on many occasions Vaio"

And than when he quotes what I said, says I am wrong, and puts what the "correct" answer is in his mind.

He's very disrespectful of peoples opinions. Thats why most people hate him and end up leaving the boards.  

If you read the whole debate you will realize I was correct the entire time, and he won't admit his wrongness.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1110078448;start=0

Offline jc71

Vaio. I don't.  I'm just having fun.  I'll read that thread tomorrow.  It's getting late, i'm going to bed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 08:32:57 PM by jc71 »

Offline vaio

lol. alright. Good night.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024