Author Topic: DO i have gynecomastia? 2 doctors have said no  (Read 5609 times)

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I don't agree that you need to keep a low-body fat to "hide" gyne. In fact, in most cases it's quite the opposite. Also you don't necessarily get loose when you get older, especially if it's mostly gland not fat; so it's not like your chest is going to droop to the floor. Just giving you another side of the coin here, though I agree with Dr. Pope it's a mild case. I can relate to a mild case myself.

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
yeh i have decided to get it done. I went and spoke to doctor for a referral and he sent me to get an ultrasound.... there is a fair waiting list for doctor sue thislewaite, next available consultation is on April 3rd, then i don't know how long after surgery will be. 

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
my apologies, let me clarify.  When i said get a bit older and loosen up a bit, what I meant was when life happens.  You know, you work the 40 hours a week, have a family to spend time with and other things to do.  It's hard enough trying to find time to hit the gym everyday, and for me, being overweight at points in my life made my gyne look more prominent.  Now that the gland is gone, I feel that even if my weight did creep up, my chest might get a little fatter, but I still wouldn't have the same puffy gyne nipples that made it look worse like before. 

In any event, good luck with whatever you do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024