Author Topic: a great day  (Read 2395 times)

Offline rds54

• Posting Member
So today I told my dad (very intimidating, stubborn, conservative) about gynecomastia and how I knew I had it. I didn't even tell him how miserable it made me, although I think he knows from years past and my reluctance to go shirtless. Anyway, he said that if I wanted, we'd confirm it with his doctor, and if need be(and I'm sure I'll need to) well locate a plastic surgeon and take care of this. Finally, I'm on the road to losing my puffy nipples.

DrBermant

So today I told my dad (very intimidating, stubborn, conservative) about gynecomastia and how I knew I had it. I didn't even tell him how miserable it made me, although I think he knows from years past and my reluctance to go shirtless. Anyway, he said that if I wanted, we'd confirm it with his doctor, and if need be(and I'm sure I'll need to) well locate a plastic surgeon and take care of this. Finally, I'm on the road to losing my puffy nipples.

There can be a great deal of Emotion Living with Gynecomastia. Congratulations on taking the first step. I have set up a section here on how to pick a plastic surgeon for gynecomastia surgery:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024