Author Topic: Can any one guide me?  (Read 4874 times)

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
hi guyz,

I have problem with my chest..its not too big but it looks odd..i thought of doing sugery..i heared about DR.vivekanand bhatt from Nobel clinic who is doing Lipolysis laser surgery.. did any one gone through this surgery..could u please share some exp about that? hw effective this surgery is? is there any side effects??

thanks

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
there is no one knows about Lipolysis sugery?? no one did that??

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
Guys please check the below link and give your opinions about Lipolysis sugery.. is that safe to go for it?

http://www.mediescapes.com/Noble_Vitiligo_Centre_Bangalore.html

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Sachin,
i guess Lipolysis sounds like an alternative for liposuction for removing fat...
if u have gland, then u need surgery.. did u try lipolysis?

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Tomorrow morning I am going undergo Smart Lipo or Laser Lipolysis surgery to remove the fat content in my chest. I am going to do the surgery in Nobel Clinic Bangalore Dr.Vivekanand Bhatt is going to do the surgery. I will update u guys tomo..

Bye

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Hey Sachin, did you undergo surgery? did you get your gland also removed? do u have post-op pics? how's your chest looking?
Could you please update..
Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:16:39 AM by wantnewlife »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Hope all goes well.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
Guys i did my surgery last year..its waste through this sugery u can remove only FAT. he didnt tell me that..I had only little FAT he removed only that and took 21000.. Dont refer this Doctor to any one...

I am planing to remove my Glands now..If you know any good doctors in Bangalore..please refer

Thanks

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
that;s very bad.. very sorry to hear that:(.. Anyway good to let others know about this. did you get your glands removed?
Thanks, bye.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Hi there Sachin...
you should consider first reading other threads and research before you proceed with that kind of surgery.. You'd just wasted money there.

Well, your just lucky that you're alive after that though. =)
Hope you get some answers as soon as possible to your gyne problem.

Good luck man.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024