Author Topic: Surgery Today  (Read 3130 times)

Offline iviike000

• Posting Member
I am leaving for surgery now. I am having it at 6 A.M. It is glandular removal. It is taking place at Forum Health In Youngstown Ohio. More info to come.

Offline iviike000

• Posting Member
just got home. op was pretty quick. they put the i.v. after two tries which kinda suck.  but honestly that was the most pain i felt so far. I'm still kinda drugged up but am able to walk fine. There is minor discomfort in the cest region and more on the left side than the right.
this is probably because while a littly drugg i made a sharp quick move with my left arm to show i can balance find. i hope this doesn't cause any scar tissue. Scar tissue is my biggest fear. Right now i have a very tight wrap around my chest and 2 drains put in. I got back friday to have the wrap changed. untill then i have to wash up at the sink...no showers for me.

Offline iviike000

• Posting Member
I just woke up from sleeping. I've been asleep since i last posted. I woke up to eat and plan on going back to sleep. My chest is noticably swollen and there is a lot of pressure against my wrap. The pain is greater than what it was before but i guess its bareable.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024