Author Topic: just back from my revision  (Read 2002 times)

Offline eire_245

• Posting Member
so i just arrived home from my revision, had excision, no lipo this time. he didnt go ahead with the aerolar reduction which was an option. i just had it under local and i feel fine but the pain in my chest is starting to kick in now as the local wears off. My ps showed me my chest when he had finished stitching, looked great!! (but only time will tell as it also looked great immediately after my first op). He also showed me what he excised (disgusting, he said it was alot more than he thought and alot of scar tissue from my last op) 50 grams from each side. i was surprised as i thought the right side was far bigger than the left! hopefully this is the end of my gyno nightmare! he also injected steroids into my lipo incision sies from last op so i look forward to seeing how this goes!! oh and it cost me nothing, which was good as i prob wouldnt have been able to afford it otherwise!

GynO_DuDe

Same as. Had my free touchup on Thursday, I hope to leave this forum very soon as one of the success stories, but time will tell. Tbh though, if I get 95% perfection i'll be more than chuffed.

Offline eire_245

• Posting Member
me too mate, but looking at it now my chest looks completly flat, so hopefully i can close this chapter of my life! surgery is the only way to go but!! the thoughts of living with this for any longer would be unbelievable, its amazing how much something like this plays on your mind! hopefully i dont have a big build up of scar tissue like last time! and my skin shrinks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024