Author Topic: How to find the best Doc?  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Hi Everyone-

So, I'm still new to all this and I definitely don't plan on making any final decisions about surgery for 1 year as I give my body an opportunity to remove excess estrogen from AAS use, and continue using Tamoxifene in hopes that my gyno will go down.

But, How does one go about finding a great doctor to do this (a Google search just doesn't feel right, you can imagine why). Cost not being an issue as, I'd rather suffer a little short term pain ($$) and get long term gain (no gyno) with paying from someone who has a proven track record. I live in the bay area but I'm willing to travel if need be.

Can anyone guide me in the steps I need to take to begin to research? Like I said, I will be giving myself 1 year of research and recovery before deciding so, I figure the sooner I get started, the better.

Any advice/ suggestions/ people to avoid would be extremely helpful!

Best!

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Open your eyes and look around you,the best GYNO Dr are right here on this website.Go to the home page and lok at featured Doctors and find one of these close to your are,if not be willing to travel. But the best Dr for this surgery is right on this site just open your eyes. Go to the Dr. forum on this site and their contact and location info is on the page Good Luck!!

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Cduub-

I have seen the numerous doctors posted on this forum, but I was just wondering if there was a specific tool or search engine others have found beneficial to find the best plastic surgeon. As of right now, it appears that Dr. Miguel A Delgado is near my area and has an excellent reputation.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member

Offline markkislich

Well one good way I feel would be youtube, if you like what you see then you might contact the surgeon for more info and a free consultation.

Here is a website that has some general info and offers free consultations, you can always check it out and are not bound by any contracts or anything.

I'd be sure to find the best one and rather pay a little more, saving at the wrong end can be very costly: there's a lot of cases of pretty bad disfiguration, or simply no results at all.

With a really good professional that specializes in gyno only, you go there once, and you'll look great...for good.

gynoremoval.com

Offline TheTimeIsNigh

• Posting Member
If you're willing to travel to the NJ/PA/NY area, I could be of some help.. I went to a good number of different consults and spent an absurd amount of time online "researching" the different surgeons..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024