Author Topic: Had my surgery today with Dr Fielding (PICS UPDATED!)  (Read 3754 times)

Offline android.exe

• Posting Member
At last, i had my surgery today. It was a breeze. I have very slight discomfort until now but that's it. Surgery was scheduled at St.Joseph's Toronto around 11 AM. woke up in recovery at 1:15. was moved to public ward until my ride arrived at 3:30.

I am a very Impatient guy. Dr. Fielding had already left by the time i regained my consciousness, so i had no clue what my results were like. As i arrived home. i took a nap for like 20-30 minutes and straight away went into the washroom and ripped the compression vest apart :P. i was SO AMAZED!!!! my chest was FLAT AS BOARD. I had a medium case of gynecomastia, but the gland was pretty firm - it was not soft. I am very pleased with the results. i am posting my before photos, i will post my after i am over with my post surgery consultation, which is one week from today.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:08:45 PM by android.exe »

Offline android.exe

• Posting Member
Here are my after photo guys.i clicked them today itself. Quite a bit of improvement. The chest looked flatter the first few days, but now it looks like its coming back. i have done my research and its just scar tissue + swelling. I am patiently waiting to see the final result.

Comments are welcome :)

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024