Author Topic: Photo update  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Had to setup new account. I’ve been missing in action until I could register again. If you sent me a message to the old screen name, I didn’t get it.

I got this wireless bra in the beginning of January and it was a little big but very comfortable. I was experimenting with different sizes and its a 36C. The second pic is from the end of February. I now completely fill it. I’m down to this one bra. Some of the others I can’t even get on. I do love how it fits. Got it from Target.

For those who don’t know I had gynecomastia as a teen and had surgery as a young adult. I’ve experienced some regrowth over past couple years. I’m not so distressed over it now. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Nothing to be ashamed of, and really you should be quite proud. 

Birdie 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

I've made the same experience. Since I don't like to buy every some months new bras, I prefer buying them a little larger, because I know that in a short time they'll fit excellent.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 11:32:58 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Ben,
I know that you have been through alot with your breasts. I am glad for you that you appear to at a point of acceptance of your blessings. 

As a woman, I can say that a well fitting bra really is the only practical way to manage your girls. It provides the best comfort, support and shape for your breasts. Even when I was still pretending to be a man, my last decade as a male, I considered my breasts as an asset, I didn't make any effort to hide them or hide the fact that I wore a bra. I did so many years of layering, and slouching and compressing. I just got tired of it all. I decided that I didn't want to hide what I had and a decade later, I could no longer hide who I was. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Ben,
I'm glad that you have accepted that your body is regenerating what makes your chest complete! Stand tall and proud of your girls!

Joni❤️💕

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Thanks for commenting. Sophie, I really have been through a lot and I expect most of you guys on here have as well. It was very hard to have boobs as a teen, and I was very pleased with the surgery results. It was such a relief to have surgery. I didn’t have to spend every waking moment hiding my breasts.

My breasts have grown a lot over the last couple months and I’ve let myself enjoy having boobs again. I’m not so stressed now about it like I was years ago. Know that I have no desire to be a woman or try women’s clothes - other than a bra because of the support.

While I’m not so worried about folks knowing I have boobs, I really don’t want anyone to know I wear a bra. i know. I know. Just how I feel. I’ve outgrown all of them except the one in the photo. Maybe I’ll get a few more soon. I think I need 34D or 36C. I’m a little excited about the changes especially now that they’ve gotten much fuller over a short time. Maybe I am becoming proud of them.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Welcome back Ben, I'm glad that things are going well for you. Great photos!

Online Johndoe1

benusa,

Times are different now than just a few years ago. 10 years ago I would never consider wearing a top that would show my curves. Today, I don't think about it. People are more accepting than before. That's not to say I am still not careful. I still present male, but I do let my curves show some these days. And at home or among a select few, I don't hold anything back. I have just gotten tired of the fight. I am what I am. It's not my problem others have issues. I can only do me. That's hard enough.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Thanks, Evolver. It’s good to be back.

Hi John, I agree. The public isn’t shocked by anything these days. Most folks have bigger problems than worrying about how other people look. In recent times I haven’t had any harassment because someone saw my boobs. I’m happy you’ve made it to a point of not worrying about what other people think. Maybe I’ll get there one day. It’s good to hear from you.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I'm glad to see your back Benusa2. 
I know you have quite a story with your breast development over the years.  Things change and we have to adapt with them.  That said it appears you are making the adjustment as best you can.  Our confidence and levels of acceptance grows also.  Hang in there, love yourself, then the acceptance of life's curves will come also. 
good to have you back.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yes, welcome back 
I do love this community I get spooked if it becomes inactive for a long time
I am still on a roller  coaster, more healthcare interactions the next 2 weeks 
Regards, Bob

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Thanks Parity, it’s good to be back.

Hi Bob, it’s good to hear from you. I hope the treatment is a success for you. Please keep us posted.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Just jumping in with an update.

I’ve been on testosterone for years. It’s something I started around the time I had surgery. My current doctor had me on an aromataze inhibitor to prevent conversion to E, but I had a severe side effect and went off it.

Last year he put me on a very low dose of the inhibitor. Today the office said the recent lab work showed my E levels to be too low. This shocked me because I didn’t think there was such a thing as too low but it was next to zero. I almost thought it was a lab error but it has gotten my levels down quite low in the past. He asked me to go off the inhibitor.

I’m a bit confused because between Jan and March I had a lot of breast growth as shown in the pics. I thought T was just converting to E. Maybe it was then. I haven’t gotten fatter. I have to do more lab work later.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
That's interesting if E is too low it doesn't make sense why such breast growth would be occurring cause your before and after in that bra is clear as day you have grown A LOT and fill it out wonderfully, your breasts look great in it! And I agree I think you are beocming proud of them, if you are enjoying and excited by the changes I think that shows pride not opposite lol. 

Hope all is well man! Hope lab tests of later days come back with some good news. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I have had many sequential (5) labs where the T & E levels are so low as to be unmeasurable. Yet the breasts are more full and dependent on weight at least 4-5 inches larger than the underbust. With a 3 month detour to resolve a parathyroid gland issue I was discovered to have an elevated prolactin hormone. That is what seems to keep my bras inflated with flesh. A pituitary tumor secretion has me, with the gynecomastia maintaining at a significant level. The dopamine agonist that is supposed to shrink the tumor has proven to be very toxic in me. It was discontinued a week ago and will be with me for a few more weeks. It has been crippling and disabling so much so I haven’t been able to dress myself for a week. Lucky me. 

It might be worth your while to have you Doc check the prolactin level, this scenario is more common than is thought and difficult to pin down for the average healthcare provider.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024