Author Topic: Just wana say thanks  (Read 1559 times)

Offline stujam

• Posting Member
guys up untill about a month ago ive been on such a low untill i found this site ,and to know im not the only one with gyneo ....after reading and reading i have booked an app with dr levick as i know its the only way to remove them !! this board is ace for people like me and others all i can say is keep up the good work !!

p.s can someone give me some idea whats happens in the appointemt with levick thanks

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
hi mate

I felt much the same way when I found this site and have already found it invaluable

I went to see a different surgeon a couple of years back and it put me right off; the guy was very offhand and his office kept ringing me trying to pressure me into booking the op, and with no access to any info other than what they were telling me,  it just didn't feel right at all

Having found out about Mr Levick via this board, I'm now booked in for the op next week and aside from the natural concerns about the op itself, can't wait to get it done

Mr Levick just checks you out to confirm that it is gyne, gets a bit of background on your medical history etc, explains what is involved in the procedure and then basically throws it over to you to ask whatever questions you have

Comes across as a nice guy and from what I gather has had the condition himself

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello stujam

I'm under Mr Levick's knife next (shoves Robin_G out of the way ;) ) on Friday this week.

You will find Mr Levick incredibly down to earth, so feel free to ask him absolutely anything.

He'll give you a brief of the history of the treatment of gynaecomastia, what procedure he uses and why.  He'll show you photos of a typical operation (not particularly gruesome).  He will then examine you, just as Robin describes.

You won't feel rushed or pressured.  As ever, I always suggest that you get at least one other opinion from another PS.

But if you do decide to go with Levick, you should be able to have the op within a month or so.

No doubt myself, Robin and many, many others that are his past and current patients will give you any support you need.

Best wishes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024