Author Topic: SURGEONS IN KERALA?  (Read 6313 times)

Offline KERALITE

DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLASTIC/COSMETIC
SURGEON FROM KERALA? I PREFER TO UNDERGO A
SURGERY BY A EXPERIENCED DOCTOR, AS WE CAN
AVOID UNWANTED SCARS AND ANY POSSIBLE
INFECTIONS!

WHAT WILL BE THE ESTIMATED COST FOR A
'MALE BREAST REDUCTION' SURGERY?

THOSE WHO HAVE ANY iDEA; PLZ RESPOND.

Offline dolby

• Posting Member
Sure Dear Friend....!!!

I am posting this reply from the hospital itself.

I had undergone the procedure this morning from Calicut Medical College Hospital.

Infact, I had been in search of a good place for this procedure for last two years. My requirements were it should be neat, cost effective and should have done by a Prominent Doctor.

I met about 22 plastic surgeons across Kerala for queries and advise. All are good but the COST and ESTIMATE given by them seems not affordable for an ordinary person even if I am aware about the cost of Cosmetic Surgery.

If you are planning to undergo the procedure from Calicut Medical College, you will get excellent treatment in very low cost of about all together Rs 8000/-.

You may have to expect and suffer the following as this is a Kerela Govt Undertaking.

1. All medical tests should be done from outside
2. Bad and megalomaniac behavior of Staff Nurses. (Not Doctors)
3. Long wait for some checks, diagnose and tests
4. Admission inside the hospital atleast for 4 to 6 days in ward.
5. Never expect hygienic rooms and bath rooms.
6. You may have to strip infront of some Doctors as well as some students. (Expect some girls even :P)

If you are ready to suffer these few problems, I would suggest Calicut Medical College is one of the MOST BEST place to be a GYNFREE GENTLE MAN.

My sincere thanks to the Plastic Surgery Team.

With Best Regards

Dolby

Offline scorpio

Could you please post you before and after pics. And which doctor did the surgery there? Please reply

Offline Gynox

Well i had the surgery done by Dr. Hari Menon, Lakeshore Hospital. Feel free to ask anything u want. I ll be glad to help.

Offline dolby

• Posting Member
Frndz...

Its my 7th day after the procedure. It seems very nice result and faster healing without any pain.

Actually, I had searched for the Best Place for the gynecomastia surgery - not a Luxurious Package Place.

There is a good team of profs and doctors for plastic surgery at Calicut Medical College. Only cons I found that you may have to depend out side vendors for 90% of medicines.

If you are looking for a surgery with a "Holiday Celebration" with luxurious ambiance, you can approach Lakeshore Hospital(BEST ONE) or any other top ranked hospital in Kerala.

For your information, Calicut Medical College team has been doing all plastic and almost cosmetic surgery well. As this is an undertaking by Kerala Government, they dont have a good team for "MARKETING" such things(no need). So most of the people are unaware about it.

So personally I would suggest Calicut Medical College for you the procedure if you are considering an economic and descent procedure.

Best Regards

\m/

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear friends
good to hear that one cheap option is available for the surgery,those who cannot afford definitely can consider.
however the hidden things are-blood tests doing outside,buying medicines outside,food outside etc etc ,what will be the cost of these things?
how they are reducing the cost by re using the things/cheaper drugs or govt is providing everything free?who is going to check these issues?
gynecomastia is not a emergency surgery ,can be done after few years.
alomost everyone is writing/lauding the place on the bed in a hospital after the surgery due to release of the stress?whats about the result after a year?no scar/no crater?no bumps,depressions?
sorry to ask so many questions,congrats mr dolby for suggesting really interesting new options.get back to us with your result.

Offline dolby

• Posting Member
Good questions you have asked.

First, I would like to tell you one thing that DONT BE PREJUDICE ABOUT GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS. Earlier I was also thought like you. Now a day govt hospitals are much good than their earlier conditions.

You are not supposed to think like that Govt Hospitals officials are reusing the medicines, materials, etc. Since the patient himself bring the medicines and surgical materials for the procedures, there is no chance for such risk. And this is the only funny problem what we have to expect there.

They are very much conscious about hygienic in sensitive area like Plastic Surgery Ward. They wont let any visitors even to get inside expect ONE BYSTANDER.

FYI probably most of the cosmetic surgeons in Kerala might have done their Graduation or Post Graduation and Specialization courses from Government Medical Colleges itself.

As there is no MARKETING WING for govt hospitals, most patients are depending costly private hospitals for such procedures.

Including my car's diesel expense, I paid less than Rs. 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only) to become gynefree..!!

Best Regards.

\m/

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Good questions you have asked.

First, I would like to tell you one thing that DONT BE PREJUDICE ABOUT GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS. Earlier I was also thought like you. Now a day govt hospitals are much good than their earlier conditions.

You are not supposed to think like that Govt Hospitals officials are reusing the medicines, materials, etc. Since the patient himself bring the medicines and surgical materials for the procedures, there is no chance for such risk. And this is the only funny problem what we have to expect there.

They are very much conscious about hygienic in sensitive area like Plastic Surgery Ward. They wont let any visitors even to get inside expect ONE BYSTANDER.

FYI probably most of the cosmetic surgeons in Kerala might have done their Graduation or Post Graduation and Specialization courses from Government Medical Colleges itself.

As there is no MARKETING WING for govt hospitals, most patients are depending costly private hospitals for such procedures.

Including my car's diesel expense, I paid less than Rs. 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only) to become gynefree..!!

Best Regards.

\m/

It would be great if you can also post some post-op pictures so that we can the actual results of your gyne surgery.

Offline shajahancpy

Dear sir 
I am also from kerala .palakkad .i have this gynecomastia problems .now i in outside of india .i am planning to surgery in my vacation time from calicut medical collage can i get your number sir.do you have any side effect after this surgery, thank you

Offline sivan

• Posting Member
Hi pls give information about gynecomastia surgens in Kerala

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024