Author Topic: uk prices for puffy nipples  (Read 3540 times)

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
hey there, i have been reading over this site and noticed quite a difference in prices quoted.

I have what some people would call puffy nipples, which when cold look just like normal. i know it isnt as bad as some peoples on here but it is really effecting me and i really want to get it sorted. heres a pic:

unfortuatly i dont have so much money (e.g student loan lol) and so want to get surgeory for as cheap as i can without going abroad. however i have noticed some people quoting up to 4000 pound, but surely as i only have a little buit of gyno it would be a bit cheaper then someone with a worse condition then myself?

does anyone have any ball park figures of what it may cost me, and where to start looking around for?

any help would really be awesome, thanks

Offline AK

• Posting Member
hey there, i have been reading over this site and noticed quite a difference in prices quoted.

I have what some people would call puffy nipples, which when cold look just like normal. i know it isnt as bad as some peoples on here but it is really effecting me and i really want to get it sorted. heres a pic:

unfortuatly i dont have so much money (e.g student loan lol) and so want to get surgeory for as cheap as i can without going abroad. however i have noticed some people quoting up to 4000 pound, but surely as i only have a little buit of gyno it would be a bit cheaper then someone with a worse condition then myself?

does anyone have any ball park figures of what it may cost me, and where to start looking around for?

any help would really be awesome, thanks

i doubt you would get cheaper than £2k for a procedure over here.

go to poland, you won't regret it.  should only cost u around £1300 including everything.

Offline AK

• Posting Member
around 1.9 dollars to the £.

so around $4000

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
problem is im not keen to travel abroad so really british surgeory would be favoured. to be honest i would be fine paying say 2.5k for it as its such a big deal to me the price would be worth just being bale to not have the voice in the back of my head making me selfconcous when ever im out.

however i talked to someone from my local bupa hospital and they said the normal surgery is 3800 pounds but to get a proper quote i would have to have a consoltation which would cost me about 100 quid  ???

just wondered if anyone has had the similar problem to me and got it fixed for a good price in the uk? any comments would be really great  :D

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
any advice would be awesome guys. Another thing which i wonder if i could ask is how did you fund the surgery? Did you have the saving or is there some kind of specail loan of finance you can get for medical preceedures, only i dont have enough money for it now and by the sounds of it the op could take me years to save up for, by which time i will have spent my uni years in the shadows so to speak.

cheers

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
I think some surgeries do loans, but what about using a student loan from the bank or government student loan office?  I would not want to encourage someone to get into debt but from my own experience I wish I took a bigger loan out when I was a student becuase once you get a decent job and start paying it back it really hardly notice it and think of the benefit of getting this done now rather than in X years time when the cash is in the bank.

You need to perhaps look at it that student loan rates are the cheapest you will ever be able to borrrow money at, you dont need to pay it off (I think) until you are earning above a certain amount and then you just dont notice it that much. 

The cost of £4k over the benefit of say having a flat chest for the next 10 years or forever is not that high, if you are sure you are gonna get it done sooner or later, I would look into borrowing money as cheap as possible extending student load etc so you are able to afford to do it now - and maybe promise yourself you will work over the summer or something to help

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
i say you should look into going abroad to spain or poland or anywhere thats not as dirty as the uk NHS hospitals
you dont want to get into a uk NHS hospital and come out with MRSA or C-diff
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
im not to worried about catching mrsa to much as i have had a few operations on the nhs in the past few years for things like hernias and cysts and i have nothing but good things to say about the place.
I know they are top quality abroad but i just really want to have it in england, dunno if its a comfort thing or something else lol

problem with my studetn loan is that im gettin the max at the moment and thats paying for rent and food and fees.

Does anyone know of any ways a student can maybe obtain a cheap source of finance, like some kind of extended student loan?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024