Author Topic: Do you have to be a certain weight?  (Read 923 times)

Offline nashmash

Hi guys, I'm looking to book with Dr Kardis to get these bloody moobs off my chest which has affected my life for a very long time, I'm in my middle 20's and it's been holding back career wise for a long time, in the sense of, I have avoided jobs that involve wearing shirts/t-shirts, anything that will expose my manboobs issue, which aren't small at all. I'm having to wear compression vests which still don't help 100%.

Anyway, I'm about 19 stone, I've been starting the gym and I'm hoping to get down to 14/15 by the end of the year.. Would my weight be an issue, namely complications when going under the knife? I guess it's probably best to ask the expert himself but just wondering if anyone has been in my same situation weight wise but have successfully managed to get the surgery done.
Thanks 

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey

A doctor wont refuse to do surgery on you because you are over weight but in my non professional opinion is better to be as lean as you can for the procedure.

Best results i seen were on guys that dont even need lipo just gland excision.

P.S. I hate the imperial system!!! Is not easier to tell your weight in kilograms? I had to bring a stone from my backyard to scale it so that i can figure out your weight!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024