Author Topic: Depressed Dying inside  (Read 3049 times)

Offline ahhthissucks

• Posting Member
  • ...=(
I have had gynecomastia i guess since i hit puberty in i think 6th grade or sumthn..i just though it was fat cuz im "build bigger" my mom always said your just barrel chested but now after watching and mtv i want a famous face show about a guy with boobs i knew the truth...i came on here..in complete denial "i dont have gyne im just fat"...well im 5'8 158lbs..i have been body building as a way out of this..ill shut myself off from the outside world..go to the gym and train and run my as$ off...partly cause of depression..but nothing works. im scared because i dont want to build muscle in my chest cuz it might make them bigger. gyne has screwed my life over..i cannot come to terms with it. guess what? the crappy thing is i put on my little brothers shirt yesterday (medium sized) it looked to good and complimented my body but when i turned to the side..boobs..anyways...its summer and i havnt done much ..i dont hang out with friends anymore mostly cuz girls are always there and im scared...i have good news though. i finaly told my mom about this and said its tearing me appart and she came to this site and said when she takes my lil bro in fora checkup shes gona tell the doctor and make an app. with an endo sumthn? i forgot...thanks for reading i just needed to vent some things. :-[
if my gyne was a person i would kick his ass!!!

Offline ahhthissucks

• Posting Member
  • ...=(
1 more thing..anyone ever have surgery in portland oregon or know of 1 ?? ???

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
That sucks about your gyne and my mom also used to always say I have a barrel chest and I would always think in my mind what kind of drugs was she doing. Thats great that you talked to your mom about it and wish you the best of luck on getting something done. Make sure you tell the doctor everything. If your doctor gives you the old wait it out bs set up a consulatation with a skilled Plastic Surgeon. Get this taken care of as fast as possible. You are on the right track though and every step you take will get you one step closer to a gyne free life. Did you post in the find a surgeon part of this board. Maybe someone can help you out on that part. Unfortunately I can't I am from Wisconsin. Anways good luck and sorry to hear you are going thru this bs also.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024