Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Photos / Re: Photo update
« Last post by Benusa2 on Today at 09:25:39 PM »
Thanks Parity, it’s good to be back.

Hi Bob, it’s good to hear from you. I hope the treatment is a success for you. Please keep us posted.
Lounge Area / Re: Back after login mishap
« Last post by Benusa2 on Today at 05:52:44 PM »
Thanks. It’s good to be back
« Last post by WPW717 on Today at 04:34:31 PM »
Yes, welcome back 
I do love this community I get spooked if it becomes inactive for a long time
I am still on a roller  coaster, more healthcare interactions the next 2 weeks 
Lounge Area / Re: Back after login mishap
« Last post by tryingtoaccept on Today at 01:44:48 PM »
Hi guys,

I lost my password to the email I used to signup on this site so I tried to change my email address. It appeared to show my new address but then I couldn’t login on here and never received the password reset. Presumably sent to my old email. I wasn’t able to create a new profile until today because the real human verifying tool wasn’t showing the photo grid and had a error message. It’s been a mess.

Anyway, this is the new me. Wish I could just delete the old account. Starting over so if anyone sent me a message I never received it.

Regards,
Ben
Welcome back, I am glad you got the e-mail fiasco fixed.
Lounge Area / Re: Morning coffee chat, any topic:
« Last post by tryingtoaccept on Today at 01:42:30 PM »
I hope you are doing better Birdie.
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Today at 11:17:33 AM »
Words don't change reality -
You're absolutely right.  Those chromosomes tell a story... but then so do changes in our endocrine system.  We develop breasts ONLY because the hormone mix in our bodies is changing, often through reductions in testosterone that can come with age.  However, we know from men here that many of us developed soft chests, even breasts when we were teens.  Doctors said it was a normal developmental stage as our bodies came to terms with changes in adolescence.  But for some they never changed and their breasts got bigger.  They may have been "assigned male at birth" but their bodies were saying... "wait a minute."

Since there is no such thing as a standard male we understand that those AMAB will in reality land somewhere on a continuum from more to less masculine, less to more feminine.  Being on the feminine end of the continuum won't make us women... we'll still be men, simply feminized men.  Of course, none of this is meaningful for those with ambiguous genetics... people like Birdie.  So you may wish to talk about squares and circles but it is much more complicated than two simple shapes.  Estrogen not only gives us breasts, it changes our minds as well.  I believe I recall you saying something about it being easier to relate to your wife.  That is likely attributed to reduced testosterone which allows estrogen to have its way with you... we could say feminizing you.  You are a more feminine man now.  I imagine for some men that would be hard to take... for most of us it is a blessing. 
« Last post by Parity on Today at 10:50:32 AM »
I'm glad to see your back Benusa2. 
I know you have quite a story with your breast development over the years.  Things change and we have to adapt with them.  That said it appears you are making the adjustment as best you can.  Our confidence and levels of acceptance grows also.  Hang in there, love yourself, then the acceptance of life's curves will come also. 
good to have you back.
« Last post by Benusa2 on Yesterday at 08:32:28 AM »
Thanks, Evolver. It’s good to be back.

Hi John, I agree. The public isn’t shocked by anything these days. Most folks have bigger problems than worrying about how other people look. In recent times I haven’t had any harassment because someone saw my boobs. I’m happy you’ve made it to a point of not worrying about what other people think. Maybe I’ll get there one day. It’s good to hear from you.
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 08:06:59 AM »
benusa,

Times are different now than just a few years ago. 10 years ago I would never consider wearing a top that would show my curves. Today, I don't think about it. People are more accepting than before. That's not to say I am still not careful. I still present male, but I do let my curves show some these days. And at home or among a select few, I don't hold anything back. I have just gotten tired of the fight. I am what I am. It's not my problem others have issues. I can only do me. That's hard enough.
« Last post by Evolver on Yesterday at 05:49:50 AM »
Welcome back Ben, I'm glad that things are going well for you. Great photos!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024