Author Topic: New appointment with Dr. Amorn Poomee Thailand  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Dubai_sands

Hi all

I would like to share my experience with u guys and help anyone need info. about my operation.

I have contacted Burmengrad Hospital in bangkok and request a consultation with Dr. Amorn Poomee, I filled the forms and send them my pic's.

Dr. poomee has replied me and schedule an appointment for consultation on 16 september 2010 and the operation on 17 sep 2010 and he said that i need combination of glandular excision and liposuction and told me that a lot of the skin will shrink by time, but am worried about that, cause i don't want to go through new operation if the skin didn't shrink by time. ???

so I'll update you guys in the coming days and tell u about my experience. :)

Thanks

Offline Dubai_sands

hi everyone

am in thaland now, i done the operation on 17th sep 2010 and it was successful, i didn't feel any pain after the operation, it was like waking from sleep.

Dr. poomee work is wounderful, he's really artist, and his waife also was very nice with me, supporting before and after the operation.

it was a good experiance and i have an apointment on 24 sep with the dr. poomee and traveling back on 26 sep

all the best
bye

Offline Perplexed

• Posting Member

Gud luck with the recovery dude!! :)

Offline Dubai_sands

Thanks Perplexed

Today I noticed some yellow spots on diffrent places of my chest, is this normal, is it's normal body stage of healing?

Thanks guys

Offline jetpilot

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024