Author Topic: gynecomastia surgery cost-in india  (Read 5118 times)

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
2 recent issues made me to share my experience.
a.mr rahul mentioned 10% complication rate after this kind of surgery
b.times of india bangalore-death of 16 year old boy in bangalore on table.
what will the cost of gynecomastia surgery in india?i heard that in usa cost will be around 3-5,ooo us dollars ie about 2 lakh.
based on my bills/useful infromation from doctor friends i got this information[may not be 100% correct],i hope some doctors from india contribute/i hope more different responses we may get.

1.SURGEON CHARGES[1-3 HOUR]-MIN 15,000 RS
2.ANESTHETIST CHARGES-5,000 RS
3.ASSISTANT SURGEON CHARGES-5,000 RS
4.TECHNICIAN/NURSE CHARGES-2,000 RS
5.MEDICINES-10,000 RS
6.WARD CHARGES/NURSING CAHRGES/FOOD ETC-MIN 5,000 RS
7.PRESSURE GARMENT-MIN 2,500 RS
8.LAB-1,500,HARMONAL ANALYSIS-5,000 RS
9.HOSPITAL CHARGES[OWNRS PROFIT]-MIN 10,000 RS,I  think bigger the hospital this charge will increase.

ie about 60,000 rs.i also heard that more the grade the charges will increase.if admission is required the charges will increase.

based on this/based on the palces i visited/min 6 places,i can ssummarise the following way.

C CLASS HOSPITAL- will have maximum 2 beds/in case of emergecy no support will be there[mr rahuls 10% complication]
B CLASS HOSPITAL-max 50 beds /better than 2 bedded[recent incident in bangalore/after the incident shifted to bigger hospitl]
A CLASS HOSPITAL-more than 100 beds/all the emergecy fascilities including heart etc,in bangalore manipal,fortis,apollo etc

to summarise,i think selection of surgeon is very important as well as the hospital to avoid mr rahuls 10%.

i hope more people will discuss/share their experience

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024