Author Topic: bras  (Read 4816 times)

Offline blad

Sounds like pokemon- gotta catch em all!
I currently have 6 bras and 4 bras on the way. 4 exercise pull down sports bras and 2 very nice luxurious soma bralettes. Just got into bra and i must say that i feel extremely supported with these bras. My boobs still feel tender but they do not hurt as much.
Great to see that you have found the simple and effective solution many of us have; just wear a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Blad, you are so right. The easiest answer is usually the right answer as well. I was fortunate enough to start wearing a bra when I was 12 and full time when I was 16. My mother had just gotten my older sister through her training bra phase when I was budding. It was far from normal for a mother to have the "bra talk" with her 12 year old son. But now, it's not so weird because her 47 year old daughter is grateful for the common sense approach she took with me.

Offline Busty

More than most women have ha ha

Offline jfeiro

I have 10. 8 unlined, 2 lined all underwire and all with matching panties.

Gino

Counting sports bras (I ride  a bicycle every day) bralettes and underwire types I'd have to say I honestly do not know but it's quite a large number. 

When I bought my bedroom set it came with a seven drawer lingerie chest and it sat mostly empty with 3 drawers for my socks, tank shirts and skivvies.  After my boobs hit a solid B it did not take too long to fill the other four drawers. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I only have three that I wear commonly. I don't wear bras full time, so rotation is not an issue. I do have a few more small cup bras that I bought for experimental purposes and I should get rid of them one day.  Strangely, I also have a couple of D cup soft bras that fit just as well, with no more wrinkling, than a B cup underwire which was my most recent purchase. And yes, I swoop and scoop with the underwire bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024