Author Topic: Forced to expose your breasts  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Had to have a ECG at the doctors office.  Felt uncomfortable tanking off my shirt and laying on my back for her to stick on the electrodes. She made a little expression looking at my breast / nipples which are generally on full beam. She did her job and moved on.  

Offline Johndoe1

A few years back had to have some abdominal surgery. I  was very self conscience of having my chest exposed since the surgery site was just around my navel. As they were prepping me, they had me put on a very loose fitting tie in the front crop top that just did cover my breasts. I assume this is a practice performed with women who are to have surgery in the abdomen area? Anyway, I was very glad to be wearing that. I have no idea if it stayed tied or even on me because when I awoke, I was in a full back tie gown and nothing else.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
These stories of PE class really bring back memories; not so fond ones. It's been over fifty years, but still just as vivid. It's comforting to know others have walked this road. Thanks to all who posted.

aboywithgirls

As most of you know, I was wearing a to school when I was 16. I was excused from the PE requirement for obvious reasons. I began my social transition to womanhood just a couple years ago.

I will be perfectly honest with you all. I had a desire to live as a girl as early as 4 years old. Given that fact, I can't imagine how much different my life would've been if I was able to act on transitioning sooner. 

❤️🥰💗😍👩‍🦰
Sophie

Kazmage

I had a stress test the other week 
I took my shirt off so they could attach the electrodes there was a slight look in the nurses face but she said nothing did her job and we continued with the test 

Offline Busty

Medical personnel generally have been good with me. They are professionals. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
You would figure half time on skins and half on shirts, but I always ended up on skins.  I would get "inadvertently" grabbed a lot during those PE games.  The PE teachers never did a thing, except to seem to go out of their way to make sure I was always topless.

After PE, my breasts would often feel sore from the mauling and bouncing.  Their movement the rest of the day was uncomfortable.  I couldn't wait to get home and sneak into one of my mother's bra, so everything would be comfortably held in place.
Sounds a lot like when I was in high school. The gym teacher always made a point of it to put me on the "skins" team. This was around the time Pamela Anderson and Baywatch were popular, so everyone called me Pam or Pamela, and they would dare each other to "go give Pam's rack a squeeze" while I was shirtless. Kids can be really cruel to each other, especially when people in positions of authority don't do anything to stop it.

Offline gotgyne

Fortunately my gynecomastia started not until the beginning of my forties. So I was never teased during physical exercise at school. Nevertheless I never liked the sports lessons and was glad that I was excused from PE since the 10th grade for the last four years.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
In medical settings I simply don't care because they've seen it all before - I ain't their first rodeo, so to speak.
Been seen by many doctors / nurses.  None made any negative comments.  One of my cardiologists used to demonstrate, to interns, how to check heart beat using a pen or pencil as a kind of pointer.  It was all simply 'matter of fact'.  When we are bare chested / breasted it's going to be obvious anyway, so ... why worry about it.
Once a nurse noticed my bra strap and asked what it was - I said I wear bra because I have gynecomastia.  She said, "Oh, Ok."  And that was that.
Other than in a medical setting is different - but I've discovered what many here report:
Most people don't notice, and most who do don't seem to care.  I think we are more concerned than those around us.
All that said, I've come to realize that I can't really 'hide' the fact that my breasts are developed.  So I just go about my life and have found out that I am not the center of others attention as much as I was worried about. 

Busted (and happy)

Well said Moobsie, There is great release in finding this equanimity.
My goal is to help people to choose acceptance as the best option  and if they do (of their free choice) to encourage them to take bigger and quicker steps to this  peace of mind, as when you get there you finally discover folk in general either don't notice  or could not give a toss

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024