Author Topic: Lansinoh  (Read 3925 times)

Offline SideSet

As I mentioned in a different thread, when I was developing breasts, there were some boys in my school who were groping me and abusing my nipples.  My nipples would be very sore when I got home from school on those days when the boys twisted them. 

I had an aunt who was breast-feeding at that time. I didn’t really like her, but that’s not the point of this post.  Visiting my aunt, I overheard my mother and I aunt,  as my aunt was telling her how sore her nipples would get from breast-feeding, and that  she probably couldn’t have survived without Lansinoh

I snuck up to my aunt’s bathroom where I found her Lansinoh in the medicine cabinet.  I smeared some on my nipples. It felt soothing and cool; wonderful.  It was very thick, though,  so I was worried about getting this white cream all over my sweatshirt. Sitting next to her lansinoh was a package that said disposable nursing pads, so I stuck them over my Lansinoh-covered nipples and put my sweatshirt back on.

Next day, on my way home from school, I stopped at the drugstore and bought my own tube of Lansinoh.  And my own nursing nipple pads 😘 I was nervous and embarrassed buying them, but just like my aunt said she couldn’t have survived  breastfeeding without that Lansinoh, I don’t know how without my Lansinoh i could have survived those boys twisting and pulling on my nipples. 

Every day after school, I would put my Lansinoh on my nipples and stick on my nursing nipple pads.  Before starting on this regimen, I used to also get chapped nipples from them rubbing on the inside of my tops as my braless breasts constantly jiggled.  This took care of that also 🙂   

Offline blad

Clearly going braless is hazardous to our comfort and health.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Yes, forget the jiggling, lack of modesty, and chapped nipples, I used to wish I at least had a bra on to protect my breasts from the nipple-twisting boys.  Instead all I could was ask them to pull on my nipples. 

Some of them would tease me with “ask nicely” or “say please” or “say you want me to pull on your nipples.”  And afterwards I had to thank them for pulling on my nipples or I would get a hard, hurtful twist.  I quickly learned to be compliant. 

Offline p.r.1974

• Silver Member
Lanolin products have indeed been a big help over the years. 

Having been blessed and cursed to be at 6'2 and 200lb in the seventh grade kept most of the bullying to verbal taunts for me. The double standard always struck me when boys were allowed to assault other boy's chests but would have gone to jail had they done the same to a girl. Never have had polite words for bullies. I understand that their lives were probably not peachy, but rule one has always been don't be a douche.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
so right I just commented on ashamed about that. and the PE teacher and principal too for allowing it

Offline Busty

My thoughts exactly about the bullies, teacher, and principal. Shame on them. 

I also agree about Lansinoh. Love it. 

Before I started wearing bras, I was always getting chapped nipples. You know, jiggly all the time, so rubbing on my tops all the time.

When I went in for my first bra fitting, the fitter commented that my nipples looked red.  I explained about chafing from jiggling and rubbing. She said,  although she had never breast-fed, she knew plenty of women who had and they all swore by Lansinoh. 

Offline blad

Yes, forget the jiggling, lack of modesty, and chapped nipples, I used to wish I at least had a bra on to protect my breasts from the nipple-twisting boys.  Instead all I could was ask them to pull on my nipples.
You needed one of those metal bras Madonna would wear in some of her concerts.

Offline SideSet

In that same vein, 😘 maybe if I wore bras and bustiers like Xena Warrior Princess and her band. Instead, I felt vulnerable and alone.

Developing breasts set me apart from the boys, but I was not one of the girls.  I felt peer pressure, but could not identify a peer group I fit into. Adults seemed more likely to exacerbate the situation.

Until puberty I felt and was treated like all the other boys.  I never gave it a thought.  When I started growing breasts when the girls in my class did, I did not even realize until the teasing.

You could see that the girls were very aware of how they were developing. After some time, after hearing so much teasing, forced to put on my “titty shows” in PE, made to let boys grope me, not surprisingly, I, too, belatedly  became very focused on my breasts, how they were growing, changing, their pointy shape, how they tented out my tops, my puffy nipples poking out, my areolae expanding, my nipples getting thicker, longer even, especially when pulled, saluted by cold air or touching.

I became accustomed to the movement on my chest, was always aware I was constantly jiggling whenever I did anything.  I learned that my breasts and nipples were quite tender.  If I did vigorous activity, like running or jumping my breast tissue could feel sore later.  Similarly, I found my nipples were often chapped, and the chafing particularly bad if I did a lot of physical activity. I came to realize this was from my nipples rubbing inside my tops as my breasts constantly jiggled.  I even had private dark humor about the silver lining of the PE teachers always putting me on the skins team to help save me from chafed nipples.

Offline gotgyne

You could see that the girls were very aware of how they were developing. After some time, after hearing so much teasing, forced to put on my “titty shows” in PE, made to let boys grope me, not surprisingly, I, too, belatedly  became very focused on my breasts, how they were growing, changing, their pointy shape, how they tented out my tops, my puffy nipples poking out, my areolae expanding, my nipples getting thicker, longer even, especially when pulled, saluted by cold air or touching.

I became accustomed to the movement on my chest, was always aware I was constantly jiggling whenever I did anything.  I learned that my breasts and nipples were quite tender.
Sideset, your breasts were quite big at puberty.
I developed my gyne in my early forties. But before I never had problems with tenderness. Now it hurts a lot, especially if I shower and touch accidentily my nipples with the shower head.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline SideSet

When I was a young teenager, my breasts were bigger than those of many girls in my class.  And they were boobs not moobs, completely female in appearance.  I stopped developing sooner than most of the girls, so they caught up with and in many cases passed me.  Until my middle age growth spurt, that is. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024