Author Topic: Bum  (Read 2269 times)

Offline SideSet

Bum
Wondering how many of us started crossdressing about the time we were developing?  Also, was it just breasts, or other parts of your bodies that were developing?

For me, I developed a large round feminine backside even before my breasts had grown much.  I remember one time we were lining up at middle school and the boy in back of me said my "ass was so big you could pin a medal on it."  

By then I had already been trying on some of my mother's things.  Interestingly enough, not yet bras; they would come later.  Mostly her panties and girdles and stocking and pantyhose.  I found an old pic I took of my backside in her panties.  I wish I could find some of me in her girdles and such.

aboywithgirls

Most of you know when and why I started wearing a bra. At my first bra fitting, I found out that I was a 34C. I had a feminine shape on top and bottom with long hair. I even had a unisex name. After I found 5 or 6 bras that I liked, the SA asked my mother and I if I needed any panties. I just looked at my mom. She said "your the one who's going to wear them." The SA definitely thought that I was a girl and we never bothered to correct her. That's when I started wearing panties from that day on. The rest of my journey toward womanhood was gradual and natural. 👭

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

Side Set I can remember much of the same in my youth.  I fought hard to suppress those urges and feelings. 
I did know I liked it and felt comfortable then.  It's all a lot clearer to me now.
 That's why as we as a nation struggle with the gender issue I hope it's easier for those coming of age now.  I have to say I think it's getting better.

Offline SideSet

Back then it felt wrong but it felt right.  It was confusing and conflicting 

Gino

I have never thought of it as crossdressing, just clothes I loved. My story is very different than most here, but now that I am retired I wear clothing designed for women about 95% of the time. I love the feel, and look of the clothes I wear now. I have never been what the world considers a real man and that is ok, I am just being the real me, panties and all.
Your story sounds much like mine. Being on the petite side in a man's world at 5'3" men's pants, shirts and even shoes (I'm a size 7 men's) are generally unavailable and just  about everything I buy is ill fitting even if I have it altered. 

So, I have always gone for the androgynous look. Now that my hormonal changes have brought me breasts I wear sports bras to hide them. 

aboywithgirls

I spent several years shopping the ladies stores and departments for my clothing before transitioning. 

It was ridiculous to spend $50-$75 on a pair of slacks that fit and looked terrible on me when I could get a pair that looked and felt great by simply looking in a different department. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline taxmapper

At 10 my sister had me try on her 4 inch Thigh High Go-Go boots. Then later at 12 had me put on a pair of her high heel Mary Janes.   I was able to wlak just fine in them thankyou very much. 

Then at 16, a friend of mine dared to put on a pair of her high heels. Strangely enough my feet (though flat) were the same size as here and again was able to walk just fine in them.   

I also tell the story of how I was accused of "walking like a girl' and this got me to keep my hips in a straight alignment and walk with eventual muscle pain from my butt as a result. 

I was also told I had a panty waist by my father.   Having always been curious over women's underwear when I was young, I eventually found out the obvious. 

Always fighting urges to do anything other than women's bike shorts.   That's as far as I have taken that except the capris.   

I still cant understand why i keep getting upset that I have no hips to speak of. 

Orb

Last week I walked through the men's side and the rack said, Men's and Ladies T's.  I bumped into a lady friend and she was there, in the men's side, looking at T shirts for herself.  No big deal!
Bottom, pun intended, line is, get what fits.  We are all different shapes, and retailers just want to sell merchandise.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024