Author Topic: Are You Surprised at the Size of Your Breasts?  (Read 7706 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
too bad they dont make them in bigger band sizes

Offline 42CSurprise!

I agree, but I'm not unhappy with an extender and a brassiere strap holder.  At first I found the arrangement constraining but now it is very comfortable and my brassiere stays in place.  As the brassiere "relaxes" with age I have more options for finding the right size.  These are the holders I'm using.  Extenders are found on E-Bay as well.  This is a great combination and a remarkably fine brassiere that does wonderful things with my breasts.  8)

Brassiere Strap Holders

Offline Johndoe1

There are times when a strap holder is a God send. The only down side is you should have someone to hook the holder onto the bra straps. It can be tricky to have to wiggle into your bra with the strap installed before your bra is on if you don't have someone to hook the strap. But when in Rome . . .
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've read some men have to hook their brassieres in front and then spin it around the torso... that because they have shoulder issues that makes reaching behind their back a problem.  Fortunately, I don't have that problem so the strap holder is in place, as you note and I slip both arms and my head into the brassiere and then reach back to hook it.  Of course, this particular brassiere has only two hooks so the task is quite simple.  I find it much more challenging to reach behind myself and find THREE hooks.  Then I'm inclined to hook it in front and spin it around.  I know doing so likely limits the life of the brassiere, but I'll have to live with that.  But this is my favorite and it has two hooks, so all is good.  8)

Dudewithboobs

Yeah the two hook isn’t bad I’m kind of impressed how quick I can throw a bra on and get it in place and out the door. A little practice all it took after being annoyed with the bring it to the front spin it lift it adjust it scoop swoop it just too much lol
Pretty sure if my wife seen me she’d probably ask this isn’t new to you is it lol. 

Offline taxmapper

I may be mistaken but I think that the biggest issue is that the male muscular structure is larger and bulkier than females so articulating the arms especially when the Traps are developed is the core of the issue. 

Many years ago I was able to scratch the whole of my back w/o any discomfort in my shoulders. Then as i built my traps and deltoids, the ability to scratch my back became a journey into cramps and muscular limitations. 

Women in large part have smaller developed traps as a result and can articulate better. 

aboywithgirls

I may be mistaken but I think that the biggest issue is that the male muscular structure is larger and bulkier than females so articulating the arms especially when the Traps are developed is the core of the issue.

Many years ago I was able to scratch the whole of my back w/o any discomfort in my shoulders. Then as i built my traps and deltoids, the ability to scratch my back became a journey into cramps and muscular limitations.

Women in large part have smaller developed traps as a result and can articulate better.
I think that this is very true!

I've mentioned before that I didn't go through the typical male puberty. I noticed my guy friends all seemed to turn into men overnight. Their muscles developed, they grew body hair and got bigger and taller. 

I think that you all know by now how my puberty went. However I think that taxmapper is spot on. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

I really wonder if my breasts are continuing to grow.  I'm not gaining weight... in fact, I might have dropped a few pounds...  I just don't know...

I had to try on one of my favorite Lilyette brassieres and the tight top I've worn in a few photos I've posted here in the past.  Trust me... I'm not going out in public looking like this.  I expect if I did I'd get a great deal of attention.  I'm not looking for that but I am a bit mesmerized myself with the whole experience.  A man with breasts like this?  What is the world coming to?  

Offline Johndoe1

I had to try on one of my favorite Lilyette brassieres and the tight top I've worn in a few photos I've posted here in the past.  Trust me... I'm not going out in public looking like this.  I expect if I did I'd get a great deal of attention.  I'm not looking for that but I am a bit mesmerized myself with the whole experience.  A man with breasts like this?  What is the world coming to? 
Everyone has breasts, male and female. Some women do not have very developed breasts and some men have very developed breasts. In either case, the individual shouldn't be judged either way. We all know that isn't what happens, Under developed women have a similar scrutiny like we have with over develop breasts. Everyone has an opinion and the truth is the only opinion that counts is your opinion. And yes, it can be mesmerizing for some of us to look down or in a mirror and to see that our chests are more feminine in appearance than masculine. And there is nothing wrong with feeling good about a trait you have.

Society has a bad habit of making those considered different to feel isolated and ostracized. Truth is, we are not different, we are what we are suppose to be. And if that means we are to have feminine appearing chests, then so be it. It is who we are. We didn't ask to have breasts, but here we are. We are living with them, so why not take advantage of what we have been given instead of worrying about something you can't change. There are many women who are well endowed feel the same way we do about their chests. They don't feel they can be themselves because their chests dominate every aspect of their lives. They hate their chests and hate the attention their chest brings and they can't just hide them. They wish and some do, have surgery to reduce the size.=, same as some men. The truth is, we are more like our sisters than it would appear. And some know this. Of the few women who know of my gynecomastia, they have been very sympathetic towards me and have been very helpful to me in dealing with them in appearance and comfort. They see I have many of the same issues they have and they have been very giving in hints and hacks. Their compassion and acceptance of my breasts has allowed me to accept and embrace my own breasts, something I never thought would happen.

42C, and everyone else, as my women friends tell me, I tell you, "you are beautiful, your breasts are beautiful, be beautiful."

aboywithgirls

42C, and everyone else, as my women friends tell me, I tell you, "you are beautiful, your breasts are beautiful, be beautiful."
John, 

This is so true! No matter your gender or how you identify. I lived as a man with large breasts and wore the clothing that fit my body for decades as a man. I had a similar support system from friends and most of my family. I transitioned because of how I  felt on the inside. However, like you said "you are beautiful, your breasts are beautiful, be beautiful." All you have to be is you. Nobody is "normal ".

Love you guys🤗🥰

Sophie ❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

Well said John and Sophie... and I understand what you say John about women being unhappy with their breasts.  The younger sister of my first wife... actually her half-sister, was a very diminutive girl whom I watched grow up.  Her breasts just kept getting bigger and bigger.  I was not the most grown up twenty year old and I couldn't help appreciating her development... though always unobtrusively.  That marriage didn't last so the young woman was not part of my life when she finally chose to have breast reduction surgery.  I expect the attention she always got was more than she could handle.  At the same time I recall working in the heart of downtown in a large city and quite regularly running into a very attractive woman with huge breasts.  She appeared to be very happy with the attention she drew because she wore clothes guaranteed to showcase her breasts.  A summer day in the city was always a delight when she appeared on the sidewalk.

As I've said before, my journey is a bit complicated by the sexual trauma I experienced as a boy that lead to a fascination with women's lingerie and crossdressing.  From that perspective, these breasts can become an obsession.  I understand that self-acceptance will take in both the fact of having breasts AND the fact I find the whole journey to have an erotic element.  I'm here, of course, because there is support for acceptance.  We're not playing erotic games, we're simply offering understanding and support.  I appreciate that.

Thanks again.

Offline gotgyne

I'm here, of course, because there is support for acceptance.  We're not playing erotic games, we're simply offering understanding and support.
Completely right! Thank you 42CSuprise! (At first I wrote "42CSurprise" but then I noticed that you used "42CSuprise". Our brain uses to complement information. Sometimes it is wrong.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm here, of course, because there is support for acceptance.  We're not playing erotic games, we're simply offering understanding and support.
Completely right! Thank you 42CSuprise! (At first I wrote "42CSurprise" but then I noticed that you used "42CSuprise". Our brain uses to complement information. Sometimes it is wrong.
John
That was actually a mind melt... I misspelled the word when I created my account and there was no going back to correct that... I guess THAT is the surprise... a missing R!  One of the things the mind does when reading, is fill in missing words and letters.  There have been studies on the subject and it is remarkable how much missing information we can overlook when reading... simply because our mind will fill in the gaps.  How about THIS for fun...

https://www.dictionary.com/e/typoglycemia/#:~:text=The%20word-scrambling%20phenomenon%20has%20a%20punny%20name%3A%20typoglycemia%2C,refer%20to%20the%20ability%20to%20read%20such%20texts.

Offline gotgyne

John
That was actually a mind melt... I misspelled the word when I created my account and there was no going back to correct that... I guess THAT is the surprise... a missing R!  One of the things the mind does when reading, is fill in missing words and letters.  There have been studies on the subject and it is remarkable how much missing information we can overlook when reading... simply because our mind will fill in the gaps.  How about THIS for fun...

https://www.dictionary.com/e/typoglycemia/#:~:text=The%20word-scrambling%20phenomenon%20has%20a%20punny%20name%3A%20typoglycemia%2C,refer%20to%20the%20ability%20to%20read%20such%20texts.
Thank you for the link. Very interesting. I could read it without any problem. And this although I'm not a native speaker. It seems that my English I had learned at school more than 40 years ago is not so bad.:) (I'm not fishing for compliments:)).
John

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thank you for the link. Very interesting. I could read it without any problem. And this although I'm not a native speaker. It seems that my English I had learned at school more than 40 years ago is not so bad.:) (I'm not fishing for compliments:)).
John
I'll give you on anyway.  One of my best friends is a woman I met 18 years ago online who lives in the Netherlands.  We've visited one another a few times over the years and I'm always blown away by how she and her friends use English as well as other languages.  It is a rare American who has facility with ENGLISH let alone a second language.  I had a bit of German and a bit of French along the way but without need to use the language they both quickly slipped away.  At the moment, where I live, knowing Spanish would come in handy.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024