Author Topic: Do you see what I see  (Read 1043 times)

Dudewithboobs

I was hanging out with my wife tonight and was in my general pajamas of pants and tank top and leaning over watching Roseanne you know romantic kind of night lol. I’ve noticed as of late even leaning on my side my breast tissue falls in place to plump up a bit and form mild cleavage. I sometimes will encourage this to see if she will say anything confirming things. Anyways she found something on line some Christmas t shirt instead of abs and such for Santa it was a women’s top with false abdomen and skirt top like garland. I know she was kidding when she laughed and said I should get you this. And when I say up to look and saw it I just cupped my chest and moved them inward and no doubt what was seen and asked you saying I need a bra (kind of hoping for a well no but kinda now yeah) she just said no not at all. 
It made me wonder, I know a common thing is we see ourselves so much we often miss out on any obvious thing. But has anyone else had it where your breasts have grown to a point of clearly there and wife or family still not aware because how often they see you and have adjusted without knowing it per se? 
Anyways random thought. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Not just breasts. I think it is perfectly normal to notice changes with your own body and wonder why on earth no-one else does. Like you said, it could be that the changes have been so gradual that people that you often see are oblivious to the fact.

Flaunt that cleavage, man! ;D

Dudewithboobs

lol yeah I don’t foresee me throwing on a v neck and a push up anytime soon lol but it’s crazy because when I cross my arms in just a general stance I actually thought they’d gotten smaller because I wasn’t feeling them as much it seemed. Come to realize they’ve gotten bigger/fuller and as a result softer and my hands when crossing arms just sink in to them instead of feeling them if that makes sense. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Yep, that makes sense.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
When I cross my arms they are beneath my breasts which rest on my forearms.  Been that way for a few years now.  Also, when I am on my side in bed my breasts are completely together and therefore have cleavage.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024