Author Topic: Bra size calculator that includes males  (Read 2007 times)

Orb

Based on the responses to this thread, I am starting to form a theory.

Not sure about this but, please hear me out. I am thinking that breast shape, how it forms, how much we have , and their overall appearance may be dependent on how much estrogen that our bodies are exposed to during puberty. I know a few others besides me have spoken about having a more female than male puberty.

I do have some side boob but my breasts are very typical for a woman of my age.

Like I said, it's only a theory.

Love you guys
Sophie❤️
  Based on myself and what I have read here I am inclined to agree.

Offline taxmapper

Its very poss. and more than likely probable that the estrogen is the factor, but also consider this. 
Female breast shape is actually helped along by progesterone. 

That is what gives the breast the "bubble shape" typically seen in women. 

I may be underwater here, but I also propose that if you have more of the bubble shape than the "flat tire" there is a possibility that you have ovarian tissue and thus producing said progesterone. 

that would then put you into the intersex/hermaphrodite camp. 

Or not perhaps. 

but based on my reading, the progesterone needs to be there for the round shape. 

aboywithgirls

Look at and try, Wacoal visual effects minimizer, the halo lace, the elevated allure and the basic beauty full figure seamless.
I have tried them all on and all work nicely and allow for a slight variation in unevenness if you will.
Too funny 😁.  I was trying to close a dresser drawer the other day and it wouldn't completely close. When I got home from work, I wanted to figure out why it wouldn't close. 

Low and behold...I found 3 bras that I hadn't been able to find. One of them was my Wacoal Halo Lace bra. The stretch lace in the cup isn't the most supportive bra I own but, very comfortable and still gives the girls a great shape!

❤️Sophie ❤️

Orb

Look at and try, Wacoal visual effects minimizer, the halo lace, the elevated allure and the basic beauty full figure seamless.
I have tried them all on and all work nicely and allow for a slight variation in unevenness if you will.
Too funny 😁.  I was trying to close a dresser drawer the other day and it wouldn't completely close. When I got home from work, I wanted to figure out why it wouldn't close.

Low and behold...I found 3 bras that I hadn't been able to find. One of them was my Wacoal Halo Lace bra. The stretch lace in the cup isn't the most supportive bra I own but, very comfortable and still gives the girls a great shape!

❤️Sophie ❤️
That is funny.  I too rediscover new things when doing a cleaning and "behind the scenes" search.  And I agree, the Halo Lace is very comfortable, shapes well and looks good.  Its not the workhorse needed some times but a nice bra.  I feel others may just like it as well.:)

Offline Johndoe1

❤️Sophie ❤️
I have a Halo Lace bra. I love that bra! I too just did a cleaning out of my top drawer and found 5 bras I had been missing. That's like going bra shopping and buying 5 new bras!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Gino

I've used it before and it puts me in a C cup and a C swims on me. With a rare exception I'm a full solid 36B in every style and make I own. A very few B cups are too large on me, but as I continue to grow they will come in handy.
If you are like me, you may have as much boob under your arms as you do on your chest.  When you swoop and scoop everything into an underwire bra, you probably are a C cup.  A while back, I found a brand new molded cup bra in a thrift store in a hard to find 42B size and was disappointed to find that I didn't come close to filling the cups, but I fill up a 42C underwire nicely.  My wife can wear a 42C wired or non wired interchangeably but I can't.  This is why these calculators don't always work for men.

Thx for the perspective but swoop n scoop still puts me in a solid B. Every Victoria's Secret (and a few others) style I own in 36B fits me perfectly without "spillage" unless it's a skimpy demi which according to my observations is supposed to "fluff" the girls up a bit :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024