Author Topic: Revisions - going back to your original PS??  (Read 2542 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
So If you are planning a revision (which is not going to be free), is it a good idea to go back to your same ps, or to seek some second and third opinions and go with another ps?

(especially since: a new,second ps is not going to cut through and re-do the peri-aerola incisions in the same way that the original PS did..)

what do you guys reckon?
... and the saga continues

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
If your original surgeon is good and he is offering a free revision then, yes, I would use him again.

If you need a revision because your surgeon didn't know what he was doing then, no, I wouldn't... obviously.

I'm getting a free revision, except for some hospital costs, in about 6 weeks. My surgeon is GOOD... he just played it a bit too conservatively the first time around.

Good to see ya, Tony. ;)

Offline G

Also going back to my original surgeon for a revision. The only thing it's costing me is the anestisiologists(sp) fee of $500.

My surgeon was also too conservative. However, if he doesn't get the job done this time I may look elsewhere for another revision. I'm really hoping that won't be necessary, but you never know.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
If your original surgeon is good and he is offering a free revision then, yes, I would use him again.

If you need a revision because your surgeon didn't know what he was doing then, no, I wouldn't... obviously.

I'm getting a free revision, except for some hospital costs, in about 6 weeks. My surgeon is GOOD... he just played it a bit too conservatively the first time around.

Good to see ya, Tony. ;)

likewise seeing you mate..,

well my surgeon is good , but wont do a free fevision (nearly no doctors around here will), and is quite adamant that he will only revise the sub-nip scar tissue, not remove any more fat and/or gland from the chest area, as he is adamant that I dont have enough left, yet I still feel that my chest is too bulky and protrudes out more than I would like. (??)

ie: I think he played it too conservatively, but he's telling me that he cANT risk a concavity/adherence of skin to muscle , if he goes any further.
I mean its not like my chest is that flat now that theres a risk of that In my layman opinion...

so dude... how did your revision last month go ?
what are your thoughts now?

cheers
T

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024