Author Topic: Lol! so am gonna be the first!!  (Read 31632 times)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
So it looks like am gonna be the first to have my Surgery in Africa!! ;D

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
what country?

South Africa

Offline iltiuta

Hi,

Where are you having it done? Are you in Johannesburg? I am very interested to hear about your experience - I am in Jhb, and am interested in surgery.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Im in cape town. If you go to www.google.co.za and select the south african sites only option you should be able to find some Joburg docs. Also check the yellow pages.

Offline sadpanda

Hi nonini,

Another Cape Town dude here. 20 years old, and just consulted my GP today for the first time ever. I've had enough of gynecomastia, thank goodness mine isn't a severe case.

Funnily enough, my GP said he's only ever dealt with one case gynecomastia - maybe it's the beaches that has everyone shy? :)

I would love to know how you went about getting fixed up. The process, costs involved, etc. I'll also send you a PM. I hope you get it.

Going to have a read through your posts here.

Cheers,

sadpanda.

Offline noobie

• Posting Member
Hey!

I had surgery 4 days ago in Pretoria (South Africa) :) I had a severe case id say..### load of gland on both sides and puffy nips  :-[ BUT its ALL gone now. I cant believe what a great job my doc did. 200% satisfied ! and to top that it got covered by the med aid(everything!!)

chrz.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 12:44:40 PM by noobie »

Offline peh123

• Posting Member
who was your doc? did he do excision and lipo?

Offline VitoEr

• Posting Member
Im not done reading it but I find what they say about the Yoruba and West Africans here quite interesting:

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024