Author Topic: How do you keep them concealed?  (Read 564 times)

Brdy64

Custom made bib overalls are my first line of defense. 

The overall straps hide my bra straps while the front and rear bibs will hide most of the bra and band. 
Side views do show the material coming out and over the breasts, but I think it distracts attention as best I can. 

I also like to layer a button up shirt (unbuttoned) hanging loosely over a T-shirt on cooler days where layering clothes isn't a problem. 

I know I'm not hiding the girls completely, and people are noticing them. However they must see I am making my best attempt at it while trying to be stylish. 

What do y'all do to cover up?

Online taxmapper

Prob. wont come as a surprise to you, but myself and many others gave up on hiding long ago. 

I am actually allowing them to pop out, and as stated int eh other thread, been fairly conservative in dress. 
I am simply replacing mens shirts with similar women's and allowing them to evolve naturally. 

Brdy64

Prob. wont come as a surprise to you, but myself and many others gave up on hiding long ago.

I am actually allowing them to pop out, and as stated int eh other thread, been fairly conservative in dress.
I am simply replacing mens shirts with similar women's and allowing them to evolve naturally.
I have realized that reading some of them posts. 
I did something brave yesterday by leaving the house in a fairly tight T-shirt with a flannel shirt draped over my shoulders. 
I usually fidget with the flannel to cover up my girls throughout the day, but yesterday decided to let the flannel hang where it will. 
The outer shirt naturally hung off to the sides of my breasts allowing them to peek out. Kind of framing them in. 
Guess what? Nothing happened!, and I live in a very conservative community. 
I went to lunch next door and talked with workers on break while I ate, then talked with several ladies in the lobby playing dominos for awhile. 
The only ones that seemed to notice were the ladies, and one couldn't help but stare (she said nothing).
It could be that I see these people quite a bit, and I have too much to hide even with overalls. They already know I have breasts, it's just yesterday made no attempt to hide them. 
Anyway, the world didn't end. I survived. 

Brdy64

My latest overalls 👆 are actually more of a "Jump suit" than overalls. 
I wanted something nice to go over my pastel shirts. It's all fleece with an elastic waist band.
I am quite a bit overweight but still have a fairly narrow waist, so I have to add elastic waists and make my own clothes. Overalls "off the shelf" that fit my hips also look like I'm wearing a tent. 😳

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024