Author Topic: Chest Hair  (Read 5870 times)

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Hey guys, just wondering how many off you with gynecomastia have chest hair? Obviously we all have at least a lil bit but are most of you hairless or hairy on the chest front?

Was reading about Klinefelter Syndrone that someone earlier thought they had, i had a look at the symptons and got me worried slightly that i could be a sufferer, anyway one of them is a hairless chest, im very unhairy except my head and legs. Anyway, cheers  ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Chili....

Not too much hair on the chest.

Could not grow a full beard/moustache utill early twenties....  was a late bloomer....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
im 20 no chest hair and just getting decent ammounts of facial hair
Ripped With NIPS

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Thanks for replying guys :) but my mind to rest, im 20 and shaving about once/twice a week, get a lil teasing but i kno they are all jealous about that! hehe :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Im 20 and shaving about once/twice a week, get a lil teasing but i kno they are all jealous about that! hehe :)

I wish that I only had to shave once/twice a week....

John.

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
I shave every other day because my facial hair is a light brown/reddish color and doesn't really show up until I get over a days growth

Offline Rjgmh

Yes I do have a lot of chest hair. I also have to shave every day because my facial hair grows very fast.

:)

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
I'm 25 little chest hair, shave less than once a week.  I can't grow a full beard yet, actually not even close.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
light to moderate.  always wondered about this one myself, but my brothers, who are gyne-free, may be one with less and one with more.  light-colored like irhm so shaving's easy to miss.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Vangallus

• Posting Member
My chest is pretty hairy. And facial hair, while not Lumberjack quality, is enough for a beard. And im 19.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 11:02:11 AM by Vangallus »

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
I did not start shaving every day until 20.

I did not start getting chest hair until 22.

At 29 I shave twice a day and have plenty of chest hair.

Offline Saxon

• Posting Member
I have a carpet of hair.  Never had any hair till 7 years later and 16 cycles of juice.  And I'm serious not making a joke out of this.

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
Chest hair sucks when you're 16, and nobody else you know has any.

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
i have a moderate amount of chest hair and shave my facial hair every day.  im 18

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too was a late bloomer.

Little to no body or facial hair until in my 30's, but a full head of hair and one of my nicknames was "Baby Face".

That changed in my 30's. Now (at the age of 69) I could justify shaving twice a day if I was going out in the evening, I have more hair on my back than most men have on their chest, a full mat of hair on my chest, and a bald head.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024