Author Topic: Calvin Klein Pro Stretch T-Shirts  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Bojangles

Hi

Just thought I'd share this with you - after trying 2 different compression vests from Underworks (and finding them slightly uncomfortable), I found these Calvin Klein Pro Stretch T-Shirts in one of my local shops. I have to say, I was instantly happy with the result - the style, the fit and much more comfort than the Underworks garments. They can be bought online from Figleaves.co.uk (product number: M4071E) for 21 pounds or here is the direct link: http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=CNK-M4071E&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r444685-p444821-front

I will mention that you should buy one size smaller than you would normally for a T-Shirt, so if you're a medium, buy a small. I'm 5ft 8 and have about a 37cm chest size so I use small - hopefully that will give you some idea. If you want to see them in person, then try your local designer clothes store (I found mine in Harvey Nichols) and they should be in the underwear section.

I can't comment on whether these work better than the sports vests mentioned previosuly by Nike etc as I have not used them - I saw no need having found these.

Hope this helps.

Offline xmeout

• Posting Member
Thanks for looking out.  I've tried shirts like that befor and they just dont have enough compression for me. Plus 18L is like $36.  I've been happy with GC2 and I'm still saving up for surgery.

http://www.gynecomastiashirt.com

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Thanks for the heads up... I'm going to go check these out if they sell these in the States.

They might not give enough compression for pre-op since there is a lot of hide, but they might be perfect for post-op. I am now 7 weeks post-op and just today switched from my compression belt to the (stage 2) 974 muscle t from underworks. It looks like it'll work fine but I still want to try other recommended alternatives such as your suggestion for more comfort. And it doesn't hurt to have a bigger wardrobe! ;)

Thanks again!
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024