Author Topic: Told my mom Saturday!  (Read 7355 times)

Offline mike227

• Posting Member
Ive had Gynecomastia for about 4 years and finally told my mom that I wanted surgery. She said she supports me and will pay for the surgery! I wish I would have said something sooner :-\ Cant wait its going to be like a new life for me!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Good for you, you're very lucky to have such an understanding mom!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Many young men have a great reluctance to speak with their parents about Gynecomastia.

Let this man's story be an example to anyone who is having difficulty opening the topic. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by making your concerns known to your parents.

Often the parents are well aware of your condition but they will not open the topic because they do not wish to put you in an embarrassing situation. If the subject is to be discussed openly, YOU must speak out.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
You have a great mom!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Many young men have a great reluctance to speak with their parents about Gynecomastia.

Let this man's story be an example to anyone who is having difficulty opening the topic. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by making your concerns known to your parents.

Often the parents are well aware of your condition but they will not open the topic because they do not wish to put you in an embarrassing situation. If the subject is to be discussed openly, YOU must speak out.

Wise words Dan!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Told my mom that I wanted surgery. She said she supports me and will pay for the surgery! I wish I would have said something sooner :-\ Cant wait its going to be like a new life for me!

Congrats dude!!!

Waiting for you on the 'Other Side'....  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024