Author Topic: swimming  (Read 12736 times)

Offline RadG

• Posting Member
I was wondering what everyone does in regards to swimming. Do you just go with a t-shirt, bare chested, or do you go for something to provide a little more support or compression like a women's swim suit or bikini top or maybe a sports bra under a shirt?

Offline theprodikalson

• Posting Member
i swim in the cold or wear a shirt
Peace and Love

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I just go in bare, yes BARE! I never use pools as I hate the chlorine but if Im abroad at the beach I seek out the nudist ones & go bare there.
 Believe me on a nudey beach no one is going to give you a second glance!

Offline gotgyne

I could imagine to wear a swimsuit like this one http://www.maruswimwear.co.uk/Product/Aqua-Fitness/FS3615/ with secret bust support. Better than my bare breasts. They always provoke glances which I don't like.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
That with a shirt over it would be pretty good I would think. 

I could imagine to wear a swimsuit like this one http://www.maruswimwear.co.uk/Product/Aqua-Fitness/FS3615/ with secret bust support. Better than my bare breasts. They always provoke glances which I don't like.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
or you could just go swimming barechested :) and live life without self imposed restrictions. If people have a problem with it, its their problem.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
or you could just go swimming barechested :) and live life without self imposed restrictions. If people have a problem with it, its their problem.

Hear!hear! Wishmaster! 8)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Generally speaking after having to deal with bareing chest for physical therapy for the last 4 months, I just ignore it, they don't act like they notice anyway, the only time I have any problems is not emotional, but physical, when they do the clinical massage and get into my pecks, that nearly drives me nuts.  Imagine have a woman massage there (hard, not "easy" at all)

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
i checked that web site. You wear a woman's swim suit??

Offline gotgyne

i checked that web site. You wear a woman's swim suit??

Yeah, some days ago I received this one via mail order and shall wear it while on vacation in Southern France in June.

There are quite a few men who wear women's swim suits here in Germany. Look at this website:
http://maennerbadeanzug.tervara.de/ Click on *Bildergalerie* in the 3rd line.

John

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
i checked out that site. is it common 4 men to wear womens clothes in germany?
since i cant read it, why are men wearing womens swim suits?? they didnt look like they had gyne.
that would never be accepted here in USA. they do make a full top & bottom swim suit for men with gyne it has built in panels to hide the breasts. i saw it online but i forget where. i need to find it again cuz i want to get one. those would be more accepted here.
dont get me wrong if i could wear womens suits & tops i would since Now my body is more shaped for them. i do own few tanktops & womens tops but i wear them under my baggy shirts

Offline gotgyne

is it common 4 men to wear womens clothes in germany?
since i cant read it, why are men wearing womens swim suits?? they didnt look like they had gyne.

Well, it isn't common for men to wear women's clothes in Germany. But the problem is the definition. What are women's garments? There exist one-piece-swimsuits for men here also. These men are not gay, they're heterosexual married men. All what they want is the freedom to wear whatever they like. Some wear skirts, some pantyhose with shorts or skirts and others wear swimsuits. That's all.

No, they don't have gyne but wear "women's" swimsuits nevertheless. So if someone has such considerable gyne like you, why shouldn't such a man not wear a women's swimsuit? Better than to display C cup or even bigger breasts in my humble opinion unless he is at a beach for nudists.

But on the other hand, you're right. Obviously it is not accepted in the USA that men wear women's swimsuits.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/man-wearing-womans-swimsuit-arrested-154452.html
But fortunately in most European countries it is. And even in an Islamic country as Egypt it is accepted. A male friend of mine wore a women's one-piece-swimsuit at the pool of a hotel in Hurghada (Egypt) without any problems.

John

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:33:12 PM by gotgyne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024