Author Topic: Insta Slim compression shirt  (Read 2441 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
 Hi everyone. I love the site. I was just reading a lot of posts about people looking for compression shirts and thought I'd throw out Insta Slim.
 Im having surgery in two weeks and have been using it to get out of the house. Its been a life saver since I'm going crazy boarded up in my house hiding from the world cause of this gyne.
 Its a little thicker than Under Armour and def makes me feel 100% better about going outside. It makes the nipple unnoticeable and contours the fat so it doesn't stick out further than my belly.
 Hope this helps anyone in search of a little more freedom. Good luck.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Cool, sounds like it works pretty well for you.  My concern personally (for my case) is that they are hot in summer (and they are predicting another hot and dry one here).

I look at it this way, if it works, use it!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
 Yeah its hot, but not as hot as the jackets and sweaters I've been wearing every summer lol. Im 5'11/ 205. Im pretty solid and I wear the large. It goes down low too. I pull it down real low then put my boxers on. It doesnt roll up above your backside to the small of your back. If you order one you should do it on Amazon. You'll get it faster and they're cheaper.
 BTW. I live in a pretty hot spot. The crap we have to deal with.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024