Author Topic: Chickened Out  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Today I put on a Polo shirt the wife bought for me for mothers day to make her happy and soon discovered that the back was almost see through.  I could see my bra straps clearly when I looked in the mirror.  Since we were not going any where I left it on and had to point it out to the wife.  Then she said OH,  The only thing we had to do was return a red box video I didn't care.  Then she said she needed a six pack of eggs so we had to go to the store to get a six pack of eggs.  I thought about coming in with her but she said NO.  I didn't mind a bit and stayed in the car.  She doesn't care if my bra straps show at home but out in public is a no-no.  And I am to self conscious to disagree with her.  Nobody knows I wear but her and my doctors and nurses. Right now I want to keep it that way,
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

You only buy eggs by a 6 pack? Wow, we buy them 15 dozen at a time and it's just the 2 of us and mostly me eating them, and my HDL and LDL are great!

aboywithgirls

I think that for myself, long ago, I put myself in a place, mentally , that wearing a bra is a benefit to me. I told myself that feeling comfortable physically means that I may end up feeling uncomfortable mentally . Then I finally realized that my breasts and having to wear a bra was about me and I am the only person it truly effects. That's when I because mentally comfortable with wearing a bra . I can say that I am completely comfortable with wearing a bra, bra shopping and fittings and even breast exams. 
Once you realize that wearing a bra is something that you don't have to do but should, it becomes a lot easier. Even at the beach, I can't go topless but I still want to enjoy the sun and surf. I have to cover up but I don't have to wear a bikini top, I wear a tankini with a built in bra cups for support and coverage . It works and looks like a tank top and I feel comfortable both physically and mentally. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024