Author Topic: Advice regarding Dr Sandip Jains Consultation (pics included)  (Read 2286 times)

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
Can someone plz let me know if Dr. Sandip jain is a good surgeon and how much is his cost

I am considering Dr sandip Jain or Dr ramachandran....and since i am from mumbai would prefer dr Sandip jain

Had a consultation with him and if it wasn't for skin tightening which he mentioned .... i would have already undergone surgery by now

I have always thought of my case to be not that severe and also never though skin tightening would be needed....coz they leave ugly scars

can someone plz let me know if skin tightening is really needed...coz that is only whats keeping me from doing the surgery

thanks

Offline gynostar

• Posting Member
How much is he charging you? and is it including 2 nights stay also?

I think your case will need skin tightening, but please do let other members to confirm it.

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
he is charging rs80000 inclusive of pre tests, surgery, anaesthasia, medications.......everything

i honestly like his profile and results .... but since he mentioned skin tightening.... i am a littele hesitant, or else i would have been done with the surgery

dr ramachandran didn't mention skin tightening and some of the doctors in this forum felt the same....so i dont want it if not needed...due to increased scars

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024